Tom Cruise Bio, Height & AgeLast updated: June 1, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 570,000,000
- Birthday: 3 Jul 1962
- Age: 59
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Director, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 148 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Tom Cruise, TC, Cruisers
- Religion: Scientology
- Ethnicity: White. He has English, Irish, and German ancestry
- Father: Thomas Cruise Mapother III (Electrical Engineer)
- Mother: Mary Lee (née Pfeiffer) (Special Education Teacher)
- Siblings: Lee Anne Mapother (Older Sister), Marian Mapother (Sister), Cass Mapother (Sister)
- Many of his films feature scenes of him running
- Beaming smile and intense eye contact
- Boundless off-stage energy
Who Is Tom Cruise?
Tom Cruise was born on the 3rd of July, 1962, in Syracuse, New York, United States. He is one of the biggest Hollywood actors who is famous for his action movies, in which he performs action scenes without using any stunt double. He is best known for the film in the Mission Impossible series. He has won three Golden Globe Awards as well as been nominated for three Oscars.
Tom began acting in the early 1980s and made his breakthrough with leading roles in the comedy Risky Business and the action drama Top Gun as Lieutenant Pete Maverick Mitchell, a role he will reprise in the upcoming sequel Top Gun: Maverick (2020). Besides his acting, Tom is known for his religious beliefs by being the most famous follower of the Church of Scientology.
Dating Rumors: Yolanda Pecoraro (2012), Sofía Vergara (2005), Patti Scialfa (1985), Heather Locklear (1982), Melissa Gilbert (1982).
Marital Status: Divorced.
Children: He has two adopted children with his ex-wife Nicole Kidman: Isabella Jane Cruise (born December 22, 1992) Connor Antony Cruise (born January 17, 1995).
He has a daughter with his ex-wife Katie Holmes: Suri (b. 18th April, 2006).
- "In this life, it’s not what you hope for, it’s not what you deserve – it’s what you take!" - Tom Cruise
- "I’m passionate about learning. I’m passionate about life." - Tom Cruise
- "Nothing ends nicely, that’s why it ends." - Tom Cruise
- "Perception and reality are two different things." - Tom Cruise
- "There is Life in every breath..." - Tom Cruise
- "No dream is ever just a dream." - Tom Cruise
In 2006 he purchased a mansion for $30 million US dollars in the Telluride, Colorado, which features seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a library, direct access to tens of thousands of acres of National Forest.
Location: Telluride, Colorado
Price: $30 million
In 2007, Tom Cruise bought the home for $32.5 million US dollars in the Beverly Hills, California, which features seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a tennis court, a swimming pool, a children's playground and guesthouses. He sold mansion for $40 million to Leon and Debra Black.
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Price: $32.5 million
Cars, Bikes, Planes
- Porsche 911
- Chevy Chevelle SS
- Mercedes CLK
- Bugatti Veyron
- Vyrus 987 C3 4V
- Ducati BMW S 1000RR
- Kawasaki Ninja
- Gulfstream IV SP
- "Montana Miss" a World War II P-51 Mustang
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actress: Helena Bonham Carter.
Favorite Singer: Joss Stone.
Favorite Food: Italian pasta, lobster, strawberries, and flounder.
Piloting his stunt plane
Does Tom Cruise Have Any Tattoos?
Tom Cruise does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any. However, he had a temporary tattoos for movie roles.
Facts & Trivia
Tom had never allowed his images to be used in action figures and video-games.
Was considered for the lead role in The Matrix (1999), which went to Keanu Reeves.
Tom Cruise height is 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 centimeters tall).
Tom Cruise net worth as of 2021 is estimated at around $570 million dollars.
In 1994, Tom received his pilot licence north of Toronto in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
Prior to starting acting career, Tom wanted to become a priest.
He used to be a wrestler during high school.
He performs all his things with the left hand except writing.
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Magnolia (1999)
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Jerry Maguire (1996)
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama in Born on the Fourth of July (1989)
Best Actor in Vanilla Sky (2001)