Sienna Miller Height, Age, Movies, HusbandPosted on March 21, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 28 Dec 1981Age: 38
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.5 ft
- Weight: 119 lb
- Measurements: 34-25-34 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who Is Sienna Miller?
Sienna Miller was born on December 28, 1981 in New York City, but she and her family relocated back to England when she was a toddler.
In the early 2000s, Sienna turned her focus to acting. Her first film was South Kensington, which was released in 2001. Since then, she has starred in other films such as Alfie (2004), the biopic Factory Girl (2006), the drama The Edge of Love (2008) and the military science fiction action film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009). She modeled for Coca-Cola and Italian Vogue prior to acting.
She considered from all inclusive school named, Heathfield School. Her enthusiasm for acting and demonstrating started at the school and along these lines, she selected into Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York. She graduated in 2001.
- Birth Name: Sienna Rose Diana Miller
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Sienna, SM
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Edwin Miller (Investment Banker)
- Mother: Josephine Miller (Former Model, Manager at Lee Strasberg Institute)
- Siblings: Savannah Miller (Older Sister)
- Blonde hair
- Natural good looks
- Small body
- Often plays chain-smoking, drug-addicted and emotionally-drained characters
Sienna Miller Top 11 Movies
Sienna Miller Husband / Affair
Marital Status: Unmarried, (The actress has been engaged to Tom Sturridge, Rhys Ifans and Jude Law).
Children: Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge have a daughter Marlowe (b. 7th July, 2012).
- Lucas Zwirner (2018-Present) Sienna and Lucas Zwirner have been dating since Dec 2018.
- Brad Pitt (2017) Sienna Miller and Brad Pitt had an encounter in Jun 2017.
- Bennett Miller (2016) Bennett Miller and Sienna Miller dated for one year.
- Tom Sturridge (2011-2015) They were engaged for 3 years. They had a daughter named Marlow.
- James Purefoy (2011) In early 2011, they were an item.
- George Barker (2009) George Barker and Sienna Miller dated from Aug to Oct, 2009.
- Balthazar Getty (2008-2009) She had a highly publicized relationship with Balthazar from Jul 2008 to 2009.
- Rhys Ifans (2007-2008) The actors were engaged in 2007 but later separated in Jun 2008.
- Matthew Rhys (2007) They were an item from June to September 2007.
- Jamie Burke (2007) Sienna dated model Jamie Burke from March to May 2007.
- Sean Combs (2007) They had an encounter in Feb 2007.
- Josh Hartnett (2007) They were rumored to be dating each other in 2007.
- James Franco (2006) Sienna dated James Franco briefly in 2006
- Nico Malleville (2006) Sienna was dated Argentinian model, Nico in May 2006.
- Hayden Christensen (2006) She was dated Hayden after working with Hayden on the film Factory Girl.
- Daniel Craig (2005) She was dated Daniel when she was in a relationship with Jude Law.
- Jude Law (2003-2011) The actors were engaged on 25th Dec 2004 but later separated in Feb 2011.
- Jamie Dornan (-) Sienna had a relationship with Irish actor, Jamie Dornan in the past.
- Orlando Bloom (2001) They dated for a while but got separated soon after.
- Cole Sprouse
- Shohreh Aghdashloo
- Rachel Weisz
- Willem Dafoe
- Cara Delevingne
- Keanu Reeves
- Christina Hendricks
- Anya Taylor-Joy
- Charlie Hunnam
- Piper Perabo
- Ashley Tisdale
- Bradley Cooper
- Caitlin Stasey
- Domhnall Gleeson
- Elizabeth Banks
- J.J. Abrams
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Adèle Haenel
- Mackenzie Davis
- Kat Dennings
Sienna Miller Quotes
- "I love cigarettes. Love them. I think the more positive approach you have to smoking, the less harmful it is." - Sienna Miller
- "I feel like I experienced my 20s in all their glory and all their disastrousness." - Sienna Miller
- "As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone." - Sienna Miller
- "People on the edge of love go with their heart and not their head." - Sienna Miller
- "I think love is a really hard thing to define. I think it’s multifaceted." - Sienna Miller
- "I have the same group of friends I’ve had since I was three." - Sienna Miller
- "I love my job, I’ve always loved my job." - Sienna Miller
- "I’m stupidly proud of myself." - Sienna Miller
- "I’m full of curiosity." - Sienna Miller
Sienna Miller Car Collection
- Lexus GS
- Audi TT
Sienna Miller Plastic Surgeries
Did Sienna Miller ever get plastic surgery?
Sienna Miller has always denied having any sort of cosmetic surgery done to her body. “I’m trying to be better at having facials and maintenance. I don’t want to have surgery, so I just think you have to try and take care of what you’ve got.”
Sienna Miller Hobbies and Interests
Actor: Jeff Bridges.
Actress: Marilyn Monroe, Edie Sedgwick, Cate Blanchett.
Movies: Marnie (1964), Alfie (2004).
Food: Chicken and rice.
Sienna Miller Tattoos
Does Sienna Miller Have Any Tattoos?
Yes, she has at least 3 known tattoos.
Sienna Miller Facts & Trivia
After her mother’s footsteps, Sienna started as a model and was modeled for several prestigious magazines like Vogue.
She was originally considered for the role of Domino in Deadpool 2, but Zazie Beetz was chosen instead.
Standing at an average height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm tall), Sienna Miller has a slim build.
Sienna Miller has fast metabolism, that’s why she had never cared about her body, but she noticed that her look had changed after 25. “My skin is not so toned already”, Sienna confessed in one of her interviews.
Sienna Miller was paid £100,000 in damages from News of the World after the newspaper had allegedly hacked her phone.
Sienna was almost cast as Maid Marian in Robin Hood (2010) but was finally replaced by Cate Blanchett.
She developed an interest in acting at a very young age.
Sienna is frequently compared to actress Kate Moss.
Sienna Miller Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television in The Girl (2012)
Best Leading Actress in The Girl (2012)
Rising Star Award
Best Supporting Actress in High-Rise (2015)
Best Supporting Actress in The Edge of Love (2008)