Kirsten Dunst Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 30 Apr 1982Age: 38
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 119 lb
- Measurements: 35-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Kirsten Dunst?
Kirsten Caroline Dunst was born on April 30, 1982, in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, US. She is one of the most popular American actress and former child actress.
At the age of twelve, she gained widespread recognition as Claudia in Interview with the Vampire, a role for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Kirsten Dunst also known for her roles in the films Little Women, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, All Good Things and WoodShock.
Kirsten attended Ranney School. Then, after moving to Los Angeles, she attended Laurel Hall School in North Hollywood and Notre Dame High School.
- Birth Name: Kirsten Caroline Dunst
- Nationality: American, Germany
- Nickname: Kirsten, Kiki
- Religion: Lutheran
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Klaus Dunst (Medical services executive)
- Mother: Inez (née Rupprecht) (Artist and one-time gallery owner)
- Siblings: Christian Dunst (Younger Brother)
- Blonde hair
- Blue eyes
- High cheek bones
- Her voice
- Her teeth
Kirsten Dunst Best Movies
Kirsten Dunst Husband / Boyfriend
Marital Status: Engaged.
Children: Son, Ennis Howard Plemons (3rd May, 2018).
Kirsten has hinted she plans to have another child before they get married.
- Jesse Plemons (2016-Present) They are engaged since Jan, 2017 and have a son.
- Garrett Hedlund (2011-2016) They were engaged in Aug 2015, but later separated in April 2016.
- Jason Boesel (2010-2011) American drummer, Jason and Kirsten dated from Jan, 2010 to 2011.
- Jacob Soboroff (2008-2009) Kirsten Dunst and Jacob dated from December, 2008 to 2009.
- Justin Long (2008) They dated briefly in 2008.
- Johnny Borrell (2007) They dated from March to November, 2007.
- Fabrizio Moretti (2007) She had an encounter with Brazilian drummer, Fabrizio Moretti 2007.
- Adam Brody (2007) Kirsten had an encounter with actor Adam Brody in Jan 2007.
- Andy Samberg (2006) Kirsten and actor Andy Samberg dated each other in 2006.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2002-2004) Kirsten and Jake Gyllenhaal dated each other from Sep 2002 to Dec 2004.
- Tobey Maguire (2001) Kirsten is rumored to have dated actor Tobey Maguire in Apr 2001.
- Ben Foster (2000-2001) Kirsten and her Get Over It co-actor Ben Foster dated from 2000 to 2001.
- Emma Appleton
- Timothée Chalamet
- Kathryn Hahn
- Misty Rosas
- Mimi Ndiweni
- Robert Pattinson
- Nicholas Hoult
- Tom Ellis
- Bex Taylor-Klaus
- Idina Menzel
- Sylvester Stallone
- Matthew McConaughey
- Toby Stephens
- Shantel VanSanten
- Naomi Ackie
- Merritt Wever
- Robert Downey, Jr.
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Brighton Sharbino
- Laurie Davidson
Kirsten Dunst Quotes
- "It’s always nice when people appreciate your work because it means you’ve affected them, which is great. And so that feels good." - Kirsten Dunst
- "You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens." - Kirsten Dunst
- "You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life." - Kirsten Dunst
- "When I’m an old lady, I’m going to have my pick of the young men. They’ll be like, ‘She’s Miss Mary Jane!’ The young boys will think I’m a hot old lady." - Kirsten Dunst
- "Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don’t you? Just tell me so I can get over you." - Kirsten Dunst
- "Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?" - Kirsten Dunst
- "I’ve seen ‘karma’ slap people in the face. You have to be good to people. It really does come around." - Kirsten Dunst
- "I attract a different kind of boy when my hair’s red. I get more quality men – like a more thoughtful, nerdy dude." - Kirsten Dunst
- "I like to think that death gives life meaning. I like that philosophy." - Kirsten Dunst
Kirsten Dunst Houses
Where does Kirsten Dunst live?
Five bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms in 4,333 square feet. House is sold for actress, Annie Potts $4.6 million.
Location: Toluca Lake, California
Price: $4.7 million
Kirsten Dunst Car Collection
- Audi A3
- Jeep Cherokee
- Toyota Prius
- Audi Q5
Kirsten Dunst Plastic Surgeries
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumor surrounding Kirsten Dunst.
Kirsten Dunst Hobbies and Interests
Actress: Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster.
Film: Schindler’s List (1993).
Food: Pasta, Sushi, Mexican food.
- Collecting Art
- Listening Music
- Watching Movies
Kirsten Dunst Tattoos
Kirsten does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Kirsten Dunst Fears and Phobias
- Kirsten Dunst fears she'll never find anyone to have children with
Kirsten Dunst Facts & Trivia
She worked as a child fashion model in television commercials from the early age of three.
When she was 12 years old she starred in the movie Interview with the Vampire alongside Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. In this movie she kissed Brad on the lips.
She co-hosted the MTV Movie Awards in 2001.
She has duel citzenship of Germany and American.
She took tap dancing lessons during her childhood.
Kirsten Dunst Major Awards
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in Hidden Figures (2016)
Best Actress in Melancholia (2011)
Best Performance by a Younger Actor in Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)