Nicole Kidman Height, Age & Bio
- Net Worth: $ 130,000,000
- Birthday: 20 Jun 1967
- Age: 55
- Country: Australia
- Occupation: Actress, Producer, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.11 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 34-23-36 in
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Nicole Mary Kidman
- Nationality: Australian and American
- Nickname: Nic, Nicole Urban, Stalky
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry
- Father: Antony David Kidman (Biochemist, Clinical Psychologist, Author) (Died of Heart Attack at 75)
- Mother: Janelle Ann (née Glenny) (Nursing Instructor)
- Siblings: Antonia Kidman (Younger Sister) (Journalist and TV Presenter)
- Statuesque, model-like figure
- Naturally red curly hair
- Long legs
- Pale Skin
- High cheekbones
Who is Nicole Kidman?
Nicole Mary Kidman, who is better known by her professional name Nicole Kidman was born on the 20th of June 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii, the US. Still, she spent her childhood and early years in Australia.
As a schoolgirl, she attended a local theatre group and, encouraged by director Jane Campion, made a notable film debut in Bush Christmas (1983). She is one of the richest actresses with a net worth of $130 million.
Her breakthrough started in the year 1989 with the thrilling Dead Calm and the TV mini-series Bangkok Hilton. In 1990, she made her first Hollywood debut in a racing movie, Days of Thunder, alongside Tom Cruise.
Nicole has also appeared in other numerous movies, including Moulin Rouge, Batman Forever, The Hours, To Die For and The Paperboy. She has an Oscar for the movie The Hours and an Oscar nomination for the role in Lion.
Marital Status: Married.
Children: She has two adopted children, daughter Isabella Jane (b. 22nd December, 1992) and a son Conor Antony (b. 17th January, 1995) with ex-husband – Tom Cruise. When she separated from husband Tom Cruise in 2001, she was 3 months pregnant with what would have been their first biological child, but had a miscarriage.
She has two daughters, Sunday Rose (b. 7th July, 2008) and Faith Margaret (via surrogate) (b. 28th December, 2010) with husband Keith Urban.
- Keith Urban (Husband) (2006-Present) The couple married on 25th Jun 2006. They have 2 children.
- Robbie Williams (Rumor) (2004) She is rumored to have hooked up with Robbie Williams in 2004.
- Lenny Kravitz (2003-2004) She was engaged to the singer for a brief time.
- Adrien Brody (2003) In 2003, actor Adrien Brody and Nicole dated each other.
- Q-Tip (2003) In 2003, rapper Q-Tip and Nicole dated each other.
- Jude Law (Rumor) (2003) She is rumored to have hooked up with Jude Law in 2003.
- Russell Crowe (Rumor) (2002) Russell Crowe is rumored to have hooked up with Nicole in 2002.
- Tom Cruise (Ex-husband) (1990-2001) The duo are divorced after a marriage of 10 years. They had 2 children.
Does Nicole Kidman have a pet?
She and husband Keith Urban, purchased a farm near Leipers Fork, Tennessee they also takes care of 6 alpacas (often confused with, the llama). She also has a dogs and cats.
- "I want to be tested beyond my comfort zone. I don’t want to be safe if it is more interesting to be dangerous." - Nicole Kidman
- "If you enter the dark side of life, and come through it, you emerge with more strength and passion." - Nicole Kidman
- "I was taught a very strong work ethic that included punctuality, which I’ve always felt is a sign of respect for others." - Nicole Kidman
- "Whatever you do in life, don’t give up on your own dreams." - Nicole Kidman
- "In my heart I’m independent, a bit of a rebel, a nonconformist." - Nicole Kidman
- "Breathe and don’t try to be perfect." - Nicole Kidman
Does Nicole Kidman drive a car?
Nicole and her husband owns an impressive collection of luxury vehicles.
- Audi A6
- GMC Yukon Denali
- Audi Q7
- Range Rover
- Bugatty Veyron
- She also owns a luxury yacht, Sunseeker Manhattan 74.
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep.
Favorite Singer: Lenny Kravitz.
Favorite Movies: Gone with the Wind (1939), Breaking the Waves (1996), The Wizard of Oz (1939), Grease (1978), Rear Window (1954) and The Way We Were (1973).
Favorite Food: Chocolate, Italian Pizza, Italian Pasta.
Favorite Book: War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
Writing Short Stories
Fears and Phobias
Has a fear of butterflies (lepidopterophobia)
Facts & Trivia
Suffered a broken rib while rehearsing a dance routine for the movie Moulin Rouge!
First Australian actress to win the Best Actress Academy Award.
Scored an IQ of 132+
She has never used a body double for her nude scenes.
The estimated Nicole Kidman’ Net worth is valued at $130,000,000 US Dollars.
Attended Princess Diana’s funeral with her then-husband, Tom Cruise.
She was already 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm tall) when she was 13.
When she was a child, used to go fishing with her grandfather.
She has a skydiving license.
She is allergic to bees and strawberries.
Her fans refers to themselves as “Kidmaniacs“.
Best Actress in a Leading Role in The Hours (2002)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television in Big Little Lies (2017)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in The Hours (2002)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Moulin Rouge! (2001)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in To Die For (1995)
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie in Big Little Lies (2017)
Outstanding Limited Series in Big Little Lies (2017)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in The Hours (2002)
Best Supporting Actress in Boy Erased (2018)
Best Actress in The Others (2001)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Limited Series in Big Little Lies (2017)
Net Worth & Social Media
Nicole Kidman is quite active on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.