Nicole Kidman Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: June 8, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 20 Jun 1967Age: 53
- Country: Australia
- Occupation: Actress, Producer, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.11 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 34-23-36 in
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Nicole Kidman?
Nicole Mary Kidman who is better known by her professional name Nicole Kidman, was born on the 20th of June 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii, the US, but she spent her childhood and early years in Australia. As a schoolgirl she attended a local theater group and, encouraged by director Jane Campion, made a notable film debut in Bush Christmas (1983). She is one of the richest actresses with Net Worth of $130 million.
Her major breakthrough started in the year 1989 with the thrilling Dead Calm as well as the TV mini series Bangkok Hilton. In the year 1990, she made her first Hollywood debut in a racing movie Days of Thunder, alongside Tom Cruise.
Nicole has also appeared in other numerous movies including Moulin Rouge, Batman Forever, The Hours, To Die For and The Paperboy. She has an Oscar for movie The Hours and Oscar nomination for role in Lion.
- Birth Name: Nicole Mary Kidman
- Nationality: Australian and American
- Nickname: Nic, Nicole Urban, Stalky
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry
- Father: Antony David Kidman (Biochemist, Clinical Psychologist, Author) (Died of Heart Attack at 75)
- Mother: Janelle Ann (née Glenny) (Nursing Instructor)
- Siblings: Antonia Kidman (Younger Sister) (Journalist and TV Presenter)
- Statuesque, model-like figure
- Naturally red curly hair
- Long legs
- Pale Skin
- High cheekbones
Nicole Kidman Top 19 Movies
Nicole Kidman Husband
Marital Status: Married.
Children: She has two adopted children, daughter Isabella Jane (b. 22nd December, 1992) and a son Conor Antony (b. 17th January, 1995) with ex-husband – Tom Cruise. When she separated from husband Tom Cruise in 2001, she was 3 months pregnant with what would have been their first biological child, but had a miscarriage.
She has two daughters, Sunday Rose (b. 7th July, 2008) and Faith Margaret (via surrogate) (b. 28th December, 2010) with husband Keith Urban.
- Keith Urban (Husband) (2006-Present) The couple married on 25th Jun 2006. They have 2 children.
- Robbie Williams (Rumor) (2004) She is rumored to have hooked up with Robbie Williams in 2004.
- Lenny Kravitz (2003-2004) She was engaged to the singer for a brief time.
- Adrien Brody (2003) In 2003, actor Adrien Brody and Nicole dated each other.
- Q-Tip (2003) In 2003, rapper Q-Tip and Nicole dated each other.
- Jude Law (Rumor) (2003) She is rumored to have hooked up with Jude Law in 2003.
- Russell Crowe (Rumor) (2002) Russell Crowe is rumored to have hooked up with Nicole in 2002.
- Tom Cruise (Ex-husband) (1990-2001) The duo are divorced after a marriage of 10 years. They had 2 children.
Nicole Kidman Pets
Does Nicole Kidman have a pet?
She and husband Keith Urban, purchased a farm near Leipers Fork, Tennessee they also takes care of 6 alpacas (often confused with, the llama). She also has a dogs and cats.
- Kate Beckinsale
- Lucy Boynton
- Catherine O’Hara
- Cillian Murphy
- Idris Elba
- Abigail Spencer
- Natalie Dormer
- Sylvester Stallone
- Vanessa Kirby
- Christian Bale
- Laura Aikman
- Hong Chau
- Alexander Ludwig
- Carmela Zumbado
- Dove Cameron
- Amy Sedaris
- Gregg Sulkin
- Zoe Saldana
- Noah Baumbach
- Rami Malek
Nicole Kidman Quotes
- "I want to be tested beyond my comfort zone. I don’t want to be safe if it is more interesting to be dangerous." - Nicole Kidman
- "If you enter the dark side of life, and come through it, you emerge with more strength and passion." - Nicole Kidman
- "I was taught a very strong work ethic that included punctuality, which I’ve always felt is a sign of respect for others." - Nicole Kidman
- "Whatever you do in life, don’t give up on your own dreams." - Nicole Kidman
- "In my heart I’m independent, a bit of a rebel, a nonconformist." - Nicole Kidman
- "Breathe and don’t try to be perfect." - Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman Car Collection
Does Nicole Kidman drive a car?
Nicole and her husband owns an impressive collection of luxury vehicles.
- Audi A6
- GMC Yukon Denali
- Audi Q7
- Range Rover
- Bugatty Veyron
- She also owns a luxury yacht, Sunseeker Manhattan 74.
Nicole Kidman Plastic Surgeries
Did Nicole Kidman ever get plastic surgery?
We haven’t heard rumour of a boob job or a nose job lately, so we’ll have to say no to that! The actress has revealed that she has no intention of having plastic surgery to eradicate wrinkles or signs of ageing as she wants her face to show what kind of life she’s lived.
Nicole Kidman Hobbies and Interests
Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Actress: Meryl Streep.
Singer: Lenny Kravitz.
Movies: Gone with the Wind (1939), Breaking the Waves (1996), The Wizard of Oz (1939), Grease (1978), Rear Window (1954) and The Way We Were (1973).
Food: Chocolate, Italian Pizza, Italian Pasta.
Book: War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
- Collecting Coins
- Writing Short Stories
Nicole Kidman Fears and Phobias
- Has a fear of butterflies (lepidopterophobia)
Nicole Kidman Facts & Trivia
Suffered a broken rib while rehearsing a dance routine for the movie Moulin Rouge!
First Australian actress to win the Best Actress Academy Award.
Scored an IQ of 132+
She has never used a body double for her nude scenes.
The estimated Nicole Kidman’ Net worth is valued at $130,000,000 US Dollars in 2020.
Attended Princess Diana’s funeral with her then-husband, Tom Cruise.
She was already 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm tall) when she was 13.
When she was a child, used to go fishing with her grandfather.
She has a skydiving license.
She is allergic to bees and strawberries.
Her fans refers to themselves as “Kidmaniacs“.
Nicole Kidman Major Awards
Best Actress in a Leading Role in The Hours (2002)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television in Big Little Lies (2017)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in The Hours (2002)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Moulin Rouge! (2001)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in To Die For (1995)
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie in Big Little Lies (2017)
Outstanding Limited Series in Big Little Lies (2017)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in The Hours (2002)
Best Supporting Actress in Boy Erased (2018)
Best Actress in The Others (2001)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Limited Series in Big Little Lies (2017)