Michelle Williams Actress, Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- 9 Sep 1980Age: 39
- United States
- Zodiac sign Virgo
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 119 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who Is Michelle Williams?
Michelle Williams was born on September 09, 1980, in Kalispell, Montana, US. She is an American actress best known for her role on tv series Dawson’s Creek and in films such as Brokeback Mountain, Manchester by the Sea, The Greatest Showman and Venom.
She also received a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for portraying as Marilyn Monroe in My Week with Marilyn (2011) and as Gwen Verdon in Fosse/Verdon (TV Mini-Series).
She attended Santa Fe Christian Schools in San Diego. However, she left school to pursue her acting career and later completed her high school education.
- Birth Name: Michelle Ingrid Williams
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Michelle
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Larry Richard Williams (Author and Commodity Trader)
- Mother: Carla Ingrid (née Swenson) (Homemaker)
- Siblings: Paige Williams (Sister), Jason Williams (Half-Brother), Kelley Williams (Half-Sister), Sara Williams (Half-Sister)
- Pixie haircut
- Blonde Hair
- Her Petite, Slender Figure
- Snob Nose
Michelle Williams Best Movies
Michelle Williams Boyfriend / Husband
Marital Status: Engaged.
Children: She has a daughter named, Matilda Rose (b. 28th October, 2005) with Heath Ledger (In January 2008, he died of combined drug intoxication).
- Thomas Kail (2019-Present) Thomas Kail and Michelle Williams have been engaged since 30th Dec 2019.
- Phil Elverum (Ex-husband) (2018-2019) Phil Elverum and Michelle Williams were married for 8 months.
- Andrew Youmans (2017-2018) They were engaged in Jan 2018 but later separated in Feb 2018.
- Jonathan Safran Foer (2015-2016) Jonathan and Michelle dated from July, 2015 to 2016.
- Dustin Yellin (2013-2014) The couple dated from April, 2013 to May, 2014.
- Jason Segel (2012-2013) For one year, actors Jason Segel and Michelle were romantically linked to each other.
- Cary Joji Fukunaga (2011) Film director Cary Joji Fukunaga and Michelle dated each other for a short time.
- Spike Jonze (2008-2009) Director and producer, Spike dated Michelle from Jul, 2008 to Sep, 2009.
- Heath Ledger (2004-2007) Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger had a daughter named Matilda Rose.
- Bobby Cannavale (2003-2004) The co-stars Bobby and Michelle dated each other from late 2003 to Mar 2004.
- Conor Oberst (1999-2001) Conor Oberst and Michelle dated from 1999 to 2001.
Michelle Williams Quotes
- "I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth and drink a smoothie. It’s good time management." - Michelle Williams
- "I don’t believe that life is linear. I think of it as circles – concentric circles that connect." - Michelle Williams
- "Even the simplest things, I’m guilty of making really bad decisions a lot of the time." - Michelle Williams
- "I learn a lot; what I learn cannot be expressed in words." - Michelle Williams
- "An interview is like a minefield." - Michelle Williams
- "I’m not a happy person when I’m working." - Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams Houses
Michelle Williams and her husband Tommy Kail, have purchased a 19th-century in Brooklyn’s historic Brooklyn Heights townhouse.
Location: Brooklyn Heights
Price: $10.8 million
Michelle Williams Car Collection
- Audi Q7
- Cadillac SRX
- Mercedes-Benz ML
Michelle Williams Hobbies and Interests
Actress: Katharine Hepburn.
Book: Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle by Vladimir Nabokov.
- She likes to read books in her free time
Michelle Williams Facts & Trivia
Popular actors Jake Gyllenhaal and Busy Philipps are the godparents of Michelle’s daughter.
Williams wrote a script with title “Don’t Blink” but no movie was made out of it.
Michelle do yoga everyday to remain stress free.
Standing at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm tall), Michelle has a slim build.
Her ex-boyfriend and father of her daughter Matilda, Heath Ledger, died on January 22, 2008.
Since 2013, she has been the face of bags and jewelry by Louis Vuitton.
Michelle Williams Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television in Fosse/Verdon (2019)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in My Week with Marilyn (2011)
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie in Fosse/Verdon (2019)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Limited Series in Fosse/Verdon (2019)