Lucy Hale Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, BoyfriendLast updated: May 28, 2020
- 14 Jun 1989Age: 30
- United States
- Actress, Singer
- Zodiac sign Gemini
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 108 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who Is Lucy Hale?
Karen Lucille Hale who is better known by her professional name Lucy Hale, was born on the 14th of June 1989 in Memphis Tennessee. She is an American Television actress and singer. During her early youth days, Lucy took singing and acting classes and was self-taught at home.
She is most famous for her role in the television series, Pretty Little Liars when she portrayed the character of Aria Montgomery. She is also well-known as Katie Gibbs in A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song, Sherrie in Scream 4, Katie Scherbatsky in How I Met Your Mother, and small roles in Wizards of Waverly Place, Private Practice and more.
- Birth Name: Karen Lucille Hale
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Lucy Ho, Goose, Luc, Boots, Lucy Kate
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Preston Hale
- Mother: Julie Hale (Nurse)
- Siblings: Wes Hale (Step-Brother), Maggie Hale (Older Sister), Kirby (Step-Sister)
- Lovely smile
- Beautiful eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Lucy Hale Movies and TV Shows
Lucy Hale Boyfriend
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- Ryan Rottman (2018-Present) Ryan Rottman and Hale have been dating since Jul 2018.
- Riley Smith (2018) The couple had a relationship from Feb 2018 to Jul 2018.
- Anthony Kalabretta (2015-2017) They dated from 30th June, 2015 to 11th May, 2017.
- Tony Oller (Rumor) (2015) Tony Oller is rumored to have hooked up with Hale in Jan 2015.
- Adam Pitts (2014-2015) The couple dated together until March 2015.
- Joel Crouse (2014) From April 2014 to June 2014, Lucy was romantically linked with a singer Joel Crouse.
- Graham Rogers (2013) From June until September 2013, actor Graham Rogers and Lucy Hale were an item.
- Chris Zylka (2012-2013) Lucy Hale and Chris dated for a year.
- Alex Marshall (2010-2011) Alex is American guitarist who dated Hale from October 2010 to 2011
- David Henrie (2007-2009) They dated from January, 2007 to March, 2009.
- Michelle Monaghan
- Nicholas Hoult
- Taylor Swift
- Annette O’Toole
- Charlize Theron
- Alexandra Breckenridge
- Alicia Vikander
- Cara Delevingne
- Zoe Saldana
- Jessica Barden
- Anna Shaffer
- Alexander Skarsgard
- Laura Dern
- Imogen Poots
- Clint Eastwood
- Claes Bang
- Macaulay Culkin
- Zac Efron
- Jason Statham
- Chloë Grace Moretz
Lucy Hale Quotes
- "My ultimate dream is to become a famous star because I love to sing." - Lucy Hale
- "But little white lies here and there is human nature. Everybody does that." - Lucy Hale
- "I don’t really believe in cliques – I think everyone can be friends with everyone." - Lucy Hale
- "Surround yourself with the right people, and realize your own worth." - Lucy Hale
- "I’m beautifully strong and tragically confused." - Lucy Hale
- "Life is about becoming a better version of yourself." - Lucy Hale
Lucy Hale Houses
Lucy Hale has a pretty cool house in in the San Fernando Valley neighborhood. She bought this house for a huge sum of $2.95 million. The property is spread on a vast area of 2,750 square feet floor plan also holds four bedrooms and 3.25 bathrooms.
Location: Los Angeles
Price: $2.95 million
Lucy Hale Car Collection
- Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
- Audi A5
Lucy Hale Plastic Surgeries
Did Lucy Hale ever get plastic surgery?
In young celebrities, breast implants and nose jobs are some of the most popular procedures, but we don’t see any particular change that could make us think that she went under any of these procedures, and she definitely doesn’t need them.
- Lip fillers (Rumor)
Lucy Hale Hobbies and Interests
Movie: Billy Madison (1995).
TV Show: Friends, American Idol.
Favorite Beauty Icon: Kate Winslet.
- She has a passion for photography
- She also loves to cook
- Listening music
- Working out
Lucy Hale Tattoos
Does Lucy Hale Have Any Tattoos?
“Pretty Little Liars” actress Lucy Hale has at least 14 known tattoos.
In 2017, she got light bulb tattoo on her left upper arm.
Lucy Hale and her five fellow “liars” all got matching tattoos. Lucy’s tattoo is an a. for Aria Montgomery.
The sisters both inked “I love you” on their right forearm in their grandmother’s own handwriting.
Hale has a tattoo that reads, “LOVE HER BUT LEAVE HER WILD”.
She has a tattoo that reads, “Today is a new day”.
She said on instagram ‘Soo here’s the deal…I got this tattoo recently as a symbol of self love. And that’s what this last year has been about…being alone, but…’
Elephant on her right arm.
Her first tattoo was a ribbon bow on the back of neck.
Gemini constellation tattoo.
She has a tattoo of a crescent moon on the right side of her upper back and two lines of writing ‘catch the foxes for us‘.
She has “Courage, Dear Heart” inked just below her left breast.
Evil eye tattoo on the back of her right ankle to protect her from evil.
Word ‘light’ inked on her left side.
Lucy Hale Fears and Phobias
- She is scared of heights and that’s why doesn’t likes to fly
- Fear of being single
Lucy Hale Facts & Trivia
In August 2012, Hale revealed she had suffered from an eating disorder.
Hale started taking voice records when she was only nine years old.
Lucy Hale height is 5 feet 2 inches tall (157 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 49 Kg (108 lbs).
She was among the five winners of the American Juniors show.
Hale had to wear braces for around three years.
Although she may be more famous as an actress but her first passion has always been singing.
Lucy Hale Major Awards
Best Vocal Ensemble in a TV Special/Direct-to-DVD Title or Short in Secret of the Wings (2012)