Kelly Marie Tran Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 17 Jan 1989Age: 31
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 121 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Who Is Kelly Marie Tran?
Kelly Marie Tran was born on January 17, 1989 in San Diego, California, USA. She has had roles in short films and television episodes, and came to wider attention for her role as Rose Tico in the Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi and Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker. She displayed as the first Asian-American woman to land the best character in the Star Wars franchise. Kelly is also known for Girls on the Beach and Untouchable.
- Birth Name: Trần Loan
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Kelly
- Religion: Catholic
- Ethnicity: Asian, Vietnamese ancestry
- Father: Lo Han Tran. While growing up, he was homeless and lived on streets in Vietnam. After immigrating to the US following Vietnam war, he started working at Burger King.
- Mother: Nea Ho Tran (Funeral Home employee)
- Siblings: N/A
- Down to earth personality
- Round face
Kelly Marie Tran Movies and TV Shows
Kelly Marie Tran Boyfriend / Dating
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- John Boyega (Rumor) (-) She was rumored to be dating her Star Wars colleague John Boyega.
- Cole Sprouse
- Kerry Condon
- Henry Cavill
- Kyla Kenedy
- Toby Stephens
- Olivia Colman
- Timothée Chalamet
- Hayden Christensen
- Sylvia Hoeks
- Jake Cannavale
- Adria Arjona
- Adam Sandler
- Gregg Sulkin
- Francesca Hayward
- Gina Carano
- Misty Rosas
- Travis Fimmel
- Jude Law
- Jennifer Aniston
- Alison Brie
Kelly Marie Tran Quotes
- "I think, as an actor, you create things for your character that you think will make it more personal to you, because on the day, you want to make sure that you're truly there in the moment." - Kelly Marie Tran
- "I believe if you can have an open dialogue about anything, whether it's a book or a movie or TV show, it's this door that suddenly opens your mind to new ideas." - Kelly Marie Tran
- "I think there are many ways to be brave and that being brave and vulnerable in terms of a romantic situation is one of the hardest things to do in real life." - Kelly Marie Tran
- "My parents are refugees from Vietnam, so they didn't grow up with 'Star Wars.' I don't think they know what's going on in the movie at any given time." - Kelly Marie Tran
- "You get the initial script, and then things sort of change here and there, but the whole thing is this sort of mushy collaboration, which I love." - Kelly Marie Tran
- "Even if someone doesn't like it, or just likes it for me, storytelling has been the one true love story of my entire life." - Kelly Marie Tran
Kelly Marie Tran Plastic Surgeries
Did Kelly Marie Tran ever get plastic surgery?
We haven’t heard rumor of a boob job or a nose job lately, so we’ll have to say no to that!
Kelly Marie Tran Hobbies and Interests
- Loves acting
Kelly Marie Tran Facts & Trivia
She has traveled to Vietnam to work with orphans. Kelly also facilitated her parents trip to their native country for the first time in around 40 years.
She has been a vocal advocate of hiring actors from minority communities for mainstream and popular roles instead of just casting them in stereotyped roles.
Kelly stands at the height of 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm tall).
In her early struggling days, she did a number of odd jobs including working as a nanny and giving restaurant tours. Kelly was also hired to clean a yoga studio.
Her parents are from Vietnam.
Kelly Marie Tran Major Awards
Best Supporting Actress in Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (2017)