Keanu Reeves Bio, Age, Height
- Net Worth: $ 360,000,000
- Birthday: 2 Sep 1964
- Age: 58
- Country: Lebanon
- Occupation: Actor, Director
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.1 ft
- Weight: 205 lb
- Measurements: 43 - 14 - 35 in
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Birth Name: Keanu Charles Reeves
- Nationality: Canadian
- Nickname: The Wall, The One
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Father: Samuel Nowlin Reeves, Jr. (He abandoned Keanu and his mother when he was 3 years old)
- Mother: Patricia Taylor (Costume Designer and Performer)
- Siblings: Kim Reeves (Younger Sister), Karina Miller (Younger Maternal Half-Sister), Emma Reeves (Younger Paternal Half-Sister)
- Intense gaze
- Deep husky voice
- Known for playing stoic reserved characters
Who is Keanu Reeves?
Keanu Reeves (born September 2. 1964) is a famous Canadian actor, director, producer and musician. He is well known for playing Neo in the action film trilogy “The Matrix“, John Wick film series, 47 Ronin, The Devil’s Advocate, and Constantine.
Besides his successful acting career, he is also a musician and played bass guitar for the bands Dogstar and Becky
In 1998, Reeves started dating actress Jennifer Syme. His relationship with Jennifer Syme was probably the hardest he had ever had. Keanu and Jennifer Syme love story developed rapidly. Within a year of the start of their relationship, she was pregnant with his child. A month before the birth, the baby died in the womb.
After the tragedy, Keanu Reeves and his beloved could not restore their relationship and decided to break up. In April 2001, Reeves had to endure another heartbreak as Syme was killed in a car accident. The memories of their love story with Jennifer Syme will never be deleted from the actor’s memory. The devastated Reeves had said in one of his interviews ‘grief changes shape but it never ends’.Keanu Reeves Girlfriend
Quotes and Sayings
- "You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want." - Keanu Reeves
- "Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, destruction sometimes means rebirth." - Keanu Reeves
- "Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve." - Keanu Reeves
- "Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today!" - Keanu Reeves
- "Try to be wrong once in a while, it’ll do your ego good." - Keanu Reeves
Built in 1988, the 5,600-square-foot gated abode has glass walls with ocean and city views, stone floors, state-of-the-art security, and an infinity pool.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Volvo 122
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
- Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari California T
- Dodge Charger SRT8
- Ford Bronco
- Ford Mustang Mach 1
- Chevrolet Chevelle SS
Hobbies and Interests
Horseback riding ( inspired from movie roles )
Surfing ( inspired from movie roles )
Collecting and riding motorcycles
Fears and Phobias
Fear of the dark
Keanu’s father, who is an American from Hawaii, has English, Native Hawaiian, Portuguese, Scottish, and Chinese ancestry, with distant Dutch roots. Keanu’s mother is English.
Decided to become an actor at age 15 when he was doing Romeo and Juliet in 10th grade.
He was among the actors considered for the role of Wolverine in X-Men (2000) before Hugh Jackman was cast.
Was MVP on his high school hockey team, where he was a goalie.
Dropped out of high school when he was 17 to become an actor.
His first name means “cool breeze over the mountains” in Hawaiian.
Favorite Actor - Action/Science Fiction in The Matrix (1999)
Best Fight in The Matrix (1999)
Best On-Screen Duo in Speed (1994)
Most Desirable Male in Point Break (1991)
Best Actor in John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019)
Best Actor in The Matrix (1999)