Jeremy Renner Bio, Age, Height, Net WorthLast updated: March 10, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 50,000,000
- Birthday: 7 Jan 1971
- Age: 50
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 181 lb
- Measurements: 43 15 34 in
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Jeremy Lee Renner
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Renni
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Father: Lee Renner (Used to manage McHenry Bowl)
- Mother: Valerie Cearley (née Tague)
- Siblings: Clayton Renner (Half-Brother), Theo Renner (Half-Brother), Arthur Renner (Half-Brother), Kym Renner (Sister), and Nicky Emens (Half-Sister)
- Soft voice
- Plays intense roles generally
Who Is Jeremy Renner?
Jeremy Renner is an American actor best known for his role as Sergeant William James in The Hurt Locker”, as well as Clint “Hawkeye” Barton in the Marvel Cinimatic Universe films. He further gained fame with his part in movies including The Bourne Legacy, American Hustle, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation and Arrival.
- Sonni Pacheco (2011 - 2015) Sonni Pacheco and Jeremy Renner were married for 1 year. They had a daughter named Ava Berlin.
- Janet Montgomery (2011) In 2011, Jeremy Renner was rumored to be dating English actress, Janet Montgomery.
- Charlize Theron (2010) Charlize Theron and Jeremy were rumored to have had a fling with each other in February 2010.
- Jes Macallan (2005 - 2010) From 2005 to 2010, the actors Jes Macallan and Jeremy Renner dated each other.
- "Not every actor gives their life to do this job. Some just do it as a job. Well, it's my life." - Jeremy Renner
- "I live my life through fear. If I'm afraid of it I'll do it just so I'm not afraid of it anymore." - Jeremy Renner
- "I like to stay busy, I like to stay focused, and I like to stay creative. Without being creative I'd be dead." - Jeremy Renner
- "Grab love of life every day. Because we're all gonna die. It's difficult to live that way. Most people are afraid to. Or can't. I find it very difficult." - Jeremy Renner
- "What matters to me is learning and growing, and getting to do what I love to do. As long as I can do that, I'm happy." - Jeremy Renner
- "Accents can be a great tool to tell a story - but if you do it wrong, it pulls you right out of the movie." - Jeremy Renner
The mansion now has six bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, five fireplaces, a theater, is 10,000 square feet, and has multiple pools and fountains scattered about the property.
Location: Los Angeles
Price: $25 million
- Dodge Charger
- Porsche Carrera 4
- Tesla Model S
Hobbies and Interests
Fears and Phobias
Fear of toothlessness in children
Fear of being stalked
Facts and Trivia
Jeremy’s nickname is “Renni”.
Played the drums till he was 20yrs then he took up the guitar.
In addition to acting, Jeremy is also a musician and a writer.
He smokes camel cigarettes.
Jeremy is left handed.
Best Actor in The Hurt Locker (2008)
Best Fight in The Avengers (2012)
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in American Hustle (2013)