Felicity Jones Bio, Height & Age
- Net Worth: $ 6,000,000
- Birthday: 17 Oct 1983
- Age: 39
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.3 ft
- Weight: 121 lb
- Measurements: 33-27-34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Birth Name: Felicity Rose Hadley Jones
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Felicity
- Religion: Not religious
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Gareth Jones, journalist for “Express and Star” newspaper
- Mother: Julia Jones, She works in advertising
- Siblings: She has a big brother who works as a film editor
- Big green eyes
Who Is Felicity Jones?
Felicity Rose Hadley Jones, who is better known by her professional name Felicity Jones, was born on October 17, 1983, in Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom. She started her professional acting career as a child, appearing at age 12 in The Treasure Seekers (1996).
Her major works include the roles in The Theory of Everything as Jane Hawking, Like Crazy, A Monster Calls, Inferno, and portraying the character of Jyn Erso in the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
Felicity attended Kings Norton Girls’ School and completed her high school at King Edward VI Handsworth School. She has graduated from Wadham College, Oxford, in 2006.
Marital Status: Married to Charles Guard.
Children: One children.
Quotes and Sayings
- "I’m too much left brain. I very much have an emotional response to things; I love literature and films and storytelling. I need to nourish my right side, it doesn’t get a lot of exercise." - Felicity Jones
- "Acting has always existed alongside my normal life. It’s been a case of learning on the job. I’ve worked in so many styles, with so many people, so I’ve picked bits up from everyone and everything." - Felicity Jones
- "I think that when something happens when you’re growing up, like a death or divorce, it does open the world slightly because things aren’t as straightforward." - Felicity Jones
- "It’s nice to have some continuity you can come back to. I feel that in coming home, coming back to London." - Felicity Jones
- "Day to day, I always wear eyeliner on my top lid and mascara. I like to do my own makeup, it depends on the event." - Felicity Jones
- "Fashion choices are never arbitrary. Even if you say you don’t care, that’s a decision. There’s something you’re trying to say." - Felicity Jones
- "I always hope for roles that have some depth and that I can get my teeth into and that will challenge me, in some way." - Felicity Jones
- "I’m attracted to playing people who aren’t necessarily straightforward." - Felicity Jones
- "I would describe my look as ’ladylike rock chick." - Felicity Jones
Hobbies and Interests
Fears and Phobias
She developed a fear of heights after playing fictional hot-air balloon pilot in her movie The Aeronauts
Facts & Trivia
She can juggle. She learned the circus skills when she was in a drama group.
The actress is Oxford educated.
The star is the face of the line of makeup Dolce & Gabbana Make Up.
Felicity Jones height is 5 Feet 3 Inches (160 centimeters tall).
She is a huge fan of Virginia Wolf.
Claims that she doesn’t Google herself because she gets depressed when finding out negative things about her.
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in The Theory of Everything (2014)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in The Theory of Everything (2014)
Best Leading Actress in The Theory of Everything (2014)
Best Actress in Rogue One (2016)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role in The Theory of Everything (2014)
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in The Theory of Everything (2014)
Net Worth & Social Media
She is not on social media.