Eva Green Height, Weight, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Birthday:6 Jul 1980Age: 39
- Occupation:Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign:Cancer
- Sexual orientation:Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Eva Green?
Eva Green was born on 6th July 1980 in Paris, France. She is a French Film and Television Actress. Eva started her career in theatre before making her film debut in 2003 in Bernardo Bertolucci’s controversial The Dreamers.
In 2005, she earned commercial success and fame from the historical epic Kingdom of Heaven and the James bond film Casino Royale. Since then, she performed variety of roles in several independent films such as 300 Rise of an Empire, Cracks and The Salvation. She also starred in tv series including Camelot and Penny Dreadful.
She attended St. Paul Drama School in Paris and also studied at Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Birth Name: Eva Gaëlle Green
- Nationality: French
- Nickname: Eva
- Religion: Judaism
- Ethnicity: She has Swedish and French ancestry
- Father: Walter Green (Dentist)
- Mother: Marlène Jobert (Actress)
- Siblings: Joy (Johanne) (Younger Fraternal Twin Sister)
- Smokey eye makeup
- Deep Blue Eyes
- Husky vocal quality
- Extraordinary versatility in her roles
- Calm and often reserved performances
Eva Green Best Movies and Tv Series
Eva Green Boyfriend / Affair
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- Tim Burton (2015) Eva was rumored to be dating director and writer Tim Burton in 2015.
- Johnny Depp (2011) She was rumored to have hooked up with actor Johnny Depp in 2011.
- Marton Csokas (2005-2007) The duo dated from February, 2005 to November, 2007.
- Yann Claassen (2000-2001) Yann Claassen and Eva Green dated briefly.
- Chris Evans
- Jessica Barden
- Jessica Chastain
- Sophie Turner
- Francesca Hayward
- Edward Norton
- Jodhi May
- Jennifer Aniston
- Alex Pettyfer
- Stephen Graham
- Rosa Salazar
- Alison Brie
- Olivia Wilde
- Linda Cardellini
- Charlize Theron
- Noah Baumbach
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Felicity Jones
- Angelina Jolie
- Emily Blunt
Eva Green Quotes
- "I hardly ever go to parties. If I really have to, I’ll go, but I’m not the most open person, which is sometimes not the best quality." - Eva Green
- "To help people in the third world get educated and learn how to read and write is so important. I mean it is such an important human right." - Eva Green
- "I’m not really keen on men wearing perfumes. It’s just a bit wrong! I don’t find it sexy. I prefer essential oils – patchouli is nice." - Eva Green
- "Success is very ephemeral. You depend entirely on the desire of others, which makes it difficult to relax." - Eva Green
- "I need to fall in love with someone. Sorry – I mean fall in love with something. I need to wake myself up." - Eva Green
- "I want to travel. Maybe I’ll end up living in Norway, making cakes." - Eva Green
- "I love Ireland. I feel very at peace there. It’s just magical and beautiful." - Eva Green
- "Life’s too short to wear high heels." - Eva Green
- "I am a dreamer. Seriously, I’m living on another planet." - Eva Green
Eva Green Car Collection
Does Margaret Qualley drive a car?
She doesn’t drive.
Eva Green Plastic Surgeries
Did Eva Green ever get plastic surgery?
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumour surrounding Eva. It looks like her body is untouched by any plastic surgeries.
Eva Green Hobbies and Interests
- She collects religious icons
- Visiting museums
Eva Green Tattoos
Does Eva Green Have Any Tattoos?
She does not have any tattoos.
Eva Green Facts & Trivia
She doesn’t work out much to maintain her figure. She is naturally lean.
Eva Green height is 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters tall).
She is 2 minutes elder to her twin sister Joy.
Eva used to be a quiet girl in school.
She weights around 53 kilograms (117 Pounds).
She is the fifth French actress to play a Bond girl.
She does not like herself to watch on the big screen.
Eva is also a Jewish, just like her mom.
Eva Green Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama in Penny Dreadful (2014)
Rising Star Award