Adam Pally Height, Age & BioLast updated: March 29, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 600,000
- Birthday: 18 Mar 1982
- Age: 39
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Writer
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 132 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Adam Saul Pally
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Pally
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Dr. Steven Pally
- Mother: Caryn Pally
- Siblings: Erica Pally (Sister), Risa Pally (Sister)
- Hazel blue eyes
Who is Adam Pally?
Adam Pally is an American actor, comedian, and writer, most widely known for starring as Max Blum in the ABC parody arrangement Happy Endings and as Dr. Subside Prentice in The Mindy Project. He also appears in the Fox Channel’s comedy series, Making History. In 2013, he appeared in the films The To Do List and Iron Man 3. In 2020, he appeared in films The Main Event and Sonic the Hedgehog. Besides acting, he has done various voice roles, including the voice of Party Horse number 42699 in the animated sitcom Regular Show.
Short bio (Parents, Siblings)
Adam Saul Pally was on 18 March 1982 to a father, Dr. Steven Pally, and a mother, Caryn Pally, in New York, USA. He spent his childhood days with his two sisters, Erica, and Risa in New York City, Chicago. Adam holds an American nationality, and as per his ethnicity, he is White.
How tall is Adam Pally? (Height, Weight)
His height is 5 feet 10 inches, according to 2021. His weight is around 60 kilograms. He has an average body type measuring 40-15-30 inches, respectively. Additionally, he has blue eyes and brown hair color.
How much is Adam Pally Net Worth?
Adam Pally has an estimated net worth of $600 thousand dollars as of 2021. He also makes a lot of money from his other works, including advertisements, cameo roles, etc, that make his net worth complete.
Marital Status: Married.
Wife: Daniella Anne Pally Liben.
Children: Cole Pally (Son)(b. 2012), Georgia Grace (Daughter)(b. 2013), Drake Pally (Son)(b. 2017).
- "Well, you can’t improvise story, which is a fact. If you could, the budget would be insane." - Adam Pally
- "I moved around a lot as a kid, and when you’re always entering new places at that age, you kind of have to learn how to adapt yourself, and I felt a really powerful way to do that was to make people laugh." - Adam Pally
- "I am what they call a chubby-skinny guy. I appear to be normal and have the look of an in-shape man, but if we were to go to a pool party I would go with my shirt on." - Adam Pally
In 2011, Adam Pally and his wife, Daniella Liben, bought the home for $1.36 million US dollars in the Fairfax area, which features three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. They sold their home for $1.625 million in 2013.
Location: Fairfax area
Price: $1.36 million
Hobbies and Interests
Facts & Trivia
On 2017, He was charged with cocaine and marijuana possesion in New York City.
His height is 5 Feet 10 Inches (178 centimeters tall).
Adam Pally net worth as of 2021 is estimated at around $600 thousand dollars.
In 2020, he played the role as Steve Thompson in the comedy film, The Main Event directed by Jay Karas.
Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series in Happy Endings (2011)
Best Ensemble Cast in The ArScheerio Paul Show (2013)