Rebecca Ferguson Actress, Height, Age, Movies, HusbandLast updated: March 21, 2020
- 19 Oct 1983Age: 36
- Zodiac sign Libra
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 121 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Rebecca Ferguson?
Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström who is better known by her professional name Rebecca Ferguson, was born on October 19, 1983 in Stockholm, Sweden. She began her career in the age of 13.
Rebecca Ferguson is a famous Swedish actress who rose to fame after she played the role of Elizabeth Woodville in The White Queen. For her performance in the same film, she was named to the Golden Globe. She also appeared in popular films such as Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Mission: Impossible – Fallout and The Greatest Showman.
She attended and graduated from Adolf Frederik’s Music School in Stockholm.
- Birth Name: Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström
- Nationality: Swedish
- Nickname: Becca, Becky, Rebecka
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: She has British ancestry on her mom’s side
- Father: Olov Sundström
- Mother: Rosemary Margaret Ferguson
- Siblings: Maria Sundström (younger sister), Cecilia Himmelstrand Sundström (younger sister)
- Great figure
- Bright blue eyes
Rebecca Ferguson Top 10 Movies
Rebecca Ferguson Husband / Affair
Marital Status: Married – Rory.
Children: She has 2 children. Isac Hallberg (son with Ludwig Hallberg), Saga (daughter with Rory).
- Rory (2016-Present) Rory and Rebecca have been married for 1 year. They had a daughter named, Saga.
- Ludwig Hallberg (2005-2015) The couple dated for 10 years. They had a son named, Isac.
Rebecca Ferguson Quotes
- "Success means doing things you don’t want to do." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "There is no such thing as time management; there is only self-management." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "Creating the next level of results requires the next level of thinking." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "Discipline is a choice. It’s simply consistently choosing the hard right over the easy wrong." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "You multiply your time by spending time on things today that will give you more time tomorrow." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "One of the biggest ways we lose time is not knowing where we’re going next." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "Your problem is not that you are too busy; your problem is that you don’t own your situation." - Rebecca Ferguson
- "Channel your emotion into the excellence of doing something rather than the mediocrity of deciding whether or not to do it." - Rebecca Ferguson
Rebecca Ferguson Plastic Surgeries
Did Rebecca Ferguson ever get plastic surgery?
She said: “I wouldn’t tell, probably because I’m in the public eye to be honest. I’d tell friends and family but I feel like people get judged by it and there’s presumptions made that you’re vain, and not intelligent and I’ve heard so many passing comments about surgery and I think there’s a difference between corrective and cosmetic. “I think it makes no difference if you want to have something that’s going to enhance and make you feel good.” Hollywoodtreatment
Rebecca Ferguson Hobbies and Interests
Actor: Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
Film: The Usual Suspects (1995).
TV Show: Breaking Bad (2008).
Book: The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared.
- Playing Video Games
Rebecca Ferguson Fears and Phobias
- She had fear of heights, but still she managed to jump freely for 120 feet from a building during the filming of Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Rebecca is claustrophobic (fear of confined places)
Rebecca Ferguson Facts & Trivia
The Swedish beauty is left-handed.
Ferguson suffers from vertigo.
She was raised as bilingual as she was enrolled in an English-speaking school in Sweden, making her fluent in English and Swedish.
Rebecca Ferguson height is 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 centimeters tall).
Was considered for the lead role in Alien: Covenant (2017).
Her mother is British but she grew up in central Stockholm.
Rebecca Ferguson Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television in The White Queen (2013)