Tom HiddlestonLast updated: November 18, 2019
- 9 Feb 1981Age: 38
- United Kingdom
Zodiac sign Aquarius
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 183 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Tom Hiddleston?
Tom Hiddleston is a British actor best known for playing the character of Loki the villian in the Marvel Studios films The Avengers (2012), Thor (2011), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Thor: Ragnarok (2017) and Avengers: Infinity War (2018).
His other major work was as Jonathan Pine in the British soap titled The Night Manager in 2016. He earned his first Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film for his role in the series.
Tom Hiddleston Movies
Major Industry Awards
Best Performance by an Actor in a Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television in The Night Manager (2016)
Best Actor in The Night Manager (2016)
Best Male Newcomer in Thor (2011)
Fears and Phobias
- He has selachophobia, the fear of sharks
- Fear of heights
Wife / Girlfriend / Dating Who?
- Priyanka Chopra (2016) Rumor
- Taylor Swift (2016)
- Elizabeth Olsen (2015) Rumor
- Lara Pulver (2013) Rumor
- Jane Arthy (2013)
- Jessica Chastain (2013) Rumor
- Kat Dennings (2010) Rumor
- Susannah Fielding (2009 - 2011)
Tom Hiddleston Pets
- Bobby (Spaniel Puppy)
Facts & Trivia
- He played rugby at Cambridge University, but gave it up for his love of acting.
- Hiddleston speaks French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Latin and English.
- He was in the same class as both Prince William and Eddie Redmayne at the boarding school Eton College.
- His eyes water involuntarily when he’s scared.
- Is a massive Shakespeare fan, he claims he feels most alive while preforming Shakespeare.
- Knows how to juggle.
Tom Hiddleston Garage
- Chevy Suburban
- Jaguar F Type
- Audi A4
- Audi Q3
- Range Rover Vogue
Hobbies and Interests
- Watching movies
- Loves to dance
Tom Hiddleston Quotes
- You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.
- Make love, not war. Unless you’re Loki, in which case: do what you want.
- We are what the past has made us. We are what the future will make us. Live now. Right now.
- Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.
- The dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience.