Millie Bobby Brown Actress Profile: Movies, Dating, AgeLast updated: February 26, 2020
- Birthday:19 Feb 2004Age: 16
- Occupation:Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign:Pisces
- Sexual orientation:Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 104 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Table of Contents
- Millie Bobby Movies and TV Shows
- Millie Bobby Brown Boyfriend, Dating
- Millie Bobby Brown Pets
- Millie Bobby Brown Quotes
- Millie Bobby Brown Cars
- Millie Bobby Brown Hobbies and Interests
- Millie Bobby Brown Tattoos
- Millie Bobby Brown Fears and Phobias
- Millie Bobby Brown Facts and Trivia
- Millie Bobby Brown Awards
Who Is Millie Bobby Brown?
Millie Bobby Brown (Born in Spain on February 19, 2004) is an English actress and model. Millie lived in the U.K. and later in Florida before moving to Los Angeles.
She is well-known for her starring role as Eleven on the hit Netflix series ‘Stranger Things’. For her performance in Season 1, she earned a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series at age 13.
She also starred as Madison Russell in the 2019 film ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’.
- Birth Name: Millie Bobby Brown
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Eleven, Millster
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Robert Brown (Former Real Estate Agent and Teeth Whitening Business Owner)
- Mother: Kelly Brown (Housewife)
- Siblings: Paige Brown (Older Sister), Charlie Brown (Older Brother), Ava Brown (Younger Sister)
- Short, brown hair
- One dimple on her right cheek
Millie Bobby Movies and TV Shows
Millie Bobby Brown Boyfriend, Dating
- Romeo James Beckham (2019-Present) They had first met at UNICEF gala in 2016. This friendship turned into dating after 3 years of meeting.
- Jacob Sartorius (2017-2018) Singer, Jacob Sartorius and Millie had a relationship from Oct 2017 to 31st Jul 2018.
- Abbie Cornish
- Joaquin Phoenix
- Pom Klementieff
- Yvonne Strahovski
- Noomi Rapace
- Lucy Boynton
- Tom Holland
- Abigail Spencer
- Jonathan Pryce
- Olivia Cooke
- January Jones
- Keri Russell
- Anna Kendrick
- Margot Robbie
- Therica Wilson-Read
- Rachel Brosnahan
- Eiza González
- Chloë Grace Moretz
- Ben Affleck
- Bruce Willis
Millie Bobby Brown Quotes
- "I have two hands: one for me, one for other people." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "I could give up my phone any day. I don't need it." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "With my platform, anyway, I want to try and do good things and want to help people." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "I love Carrie Fisher, and it would be amazing to carry on her legacy." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "Boys on set drives me a little bit loopy." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "There are positive things that come of social media as well as negative." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "I'd probably say I'm very strong. If somebody says something horrible, I'm like, 'Okay, whatever'." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "I'm cool with people dressing up as Eleven for Halloween. I definitely want to open my door and give them candy." - Millie Bobby Brown
- "At the end of the day, I just do my job. I love my art. But I genuinely want to change the world. I'm very generous, and I really want people to see that I am - that's really it." - Millie Bobby Brown
Millie Bobby Brown House
Currently, We don’t have enough information about Millie houses.
Millie Bobby Brown Cars
Millie poster a photo of herself sitting in the driver’s seat of a car on Instagram. Millie Bobby Brown, gets her US driver’s permit. She can officially get behind the wheel — with the supervision of an adult like Chief Hopper.
- Mini Cooper
Millie Bobby Brown Plastic Surgeries
Millie has never had plastic surgery in her life.
Millie Bobby Brown Hobbies and Interests
- Actor: Robert Pattinson.
- Actress: Kristen Stewart.
- Movies – The Twilight franchise, To Kill a Mockingbird (1962), Up (2009).
- Singer – Ed Sheeran, Nicki Minaj.
- Rock climbing
- Thai boxing
- Martial Arts
Millie Bobby Brown Fears and Phobias
- Afraid of sharks
- Fear of night or darkness
- Bungalows (It's a house with no stairs)
Millie Bobby Brown Facts and Trivia
The actress is partially deaf in one ear.
When not acting, she does boxing training.
Brown became the youngest ever model at 12 when she was chosen to front a Calvin Klein campaign in early 2017.
She has a very close relationship with Stranger Things co-star Winona Ryder and even wears a ring on middle finger given by her friend and mentor.
Millie Brown perfected her American accent for her acting by watching a lot of Disney shows.
Her family moved to Bournemouth, Dorset from Spain, when Brown was around four years old, and then to Orlando, Florida, four years later.
She auditioned for a role of a young girl in 2016 comedy film ‘The Boss‘, but the role went to some other girl.
Previously auditioned for Game of Thrones (2011).
Millie Bobby Brown Awards
Favorite Female TV Star in Stranger Things (2016)
Favorite TV Actress in Stranger Things (2016)
Best Performance in a Show in Stranger Things (2016)
Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series in Stranger Things (2016)
Best TV Actress in Stranger Things (2016)
Breakthrough Performer of the Year
Best Dramatic TV Performance in Stranger Things (2016)
Best Actor in a Show in Stranger Things (2016)
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series in Stranger Things (2016)
Net Worth & Social Media