Emily Browning Height, Age, Movies, BoyfriendLast updated: March 9, 2020
- 7 Dec 1988Age: 31
- Actress, Model, Singer
- Zodiac sign Sagittarius
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 112 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green
Who Is Emily Browning?
Emily Browning was born on December 7, 1988 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. She is an Australian Film Actress, Television Actress, and Singer. Emily is a daughter of father Andrew Browning and father Shelley Browning. As a teenager, she went to Eltham High School. She ultimately received the Victorian Certificate of Education in November of 2006.
Emily Browning her film debut in the Australian television film The Echo of Thunder. Her breakthrough role was in the 2002 horror film Ghost Ship, which introduced her to a wider audience.
She won the Australian Film Institute International Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Violet Baudelaire in the film ‘Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events.’
- Birth Name: Emily Jane Browning
- Nationality: Australian
- Nickname: Em, Lily
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Andrew Browning
- Mother: Shelley Browning
- Siblings: Nicholas Browning (Younger Brother), Matthew Browning (Younger Brother
- Her beautiful full lips
- High cheekbones
- Porcelain skin
- Rosy cheeks
- She has an extremely cute facial features
Emily Browning Best Movies
Emily Browning Boyfriend
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- Eddie O’Keefe (2017) Emily is rumored to be dating Eddie in 2017.
- Xavier Samuel (2012-2015) The couple dated from October, 2012 to June, 2015.
- Max Irons (2011-2012) British actor Max Irons dated Browning from early 2011 until July 2012.
- Max Turner (2007-2010) Browning dated Max Turner for a couple of years.
Emily Browning Pets
Does Emily have a dog?
Emily Browning has a soft corner for animals. She owns a dog named Roxy and a cat named Jasper. She often uploads a picture of her dog on her Instagram.
Emily Browning Quotes
- "I need to push myself. I’m not saying that I just want to do anything that’s shocking, but when you have that combination of a script that’s really beautiful and extremely shocking, it’s exciting for me." - Emily Browning
- "I love horror films, but it’s more than an adrenaline rush for me. I love them because I know they scare me. It’s kind of like I go on roller coasters, but I’m terrified of roller coasters, sort of thing." - Emily Browning
- "It doesn’t really matter what people think of me, I should just be connecting with people I really like instead of pretending to be the perfect version of myself." - Emily Browning
- "I have to just worry about my own opinion and the opinions of the people I’m working with and people who are close to me." - Emily Browning
- "I’m a very private person. I find it very daunting to have to give private parts of myself away to people, you know?" - Emily Browning
- "With young people, there’s often that carelessness, allowing yourself to get into danger – recklessness, I suppose." - Emily Browning
- "I tend to over-analyse things. I’m not the type of person to flip a coin and let things happen." - Emily Browning
- "I can cry at the drop of a hat. I’ve always found that easier than laughing in films." - Emily Browning
- "For me, I see filmmaking as art." - Emily Browning
Emily Browning Houses
Where Does Emily Browning Live?
She has a house in Melbourne.
Emily Browning Plastic Surgeries
Did Emily ever get plastic surgery?
The actress has never ever thought about getting the plastic surgery. She is completely natural and she relies on her discipline, skin care, and natural features.
Emily Browning Hobbies and Interests
Film: The Green Mile.
Food: She is a pescetarian, which is a vegetarian who eats fish.
Book: The Host.
Emily Browning Tattoos
Does Emily Browning have tattoos?
- She has “a blessed unrest that keeps us marching” tattooed on her left arm.
- Emily was spotted with a small tattoo of a tiny lightning bolt, but it’s not known if it’s permanent.
Emily Browning Facts & Trivia
She is a smoker.
For her underwater scene in Ghost Ship (2002), she had to wear little weights so her dress wouldn’t float up over her face.
Replaced Mia Wasikowska in Sleeping Beauty (2011).
She discovered her love for acting when she appeared in a school play at the age of 8.
Emily Browning height is 5 Feet 2 Inches (158 centimeters tall).
Emily has pierced nose and belly button.
She auditioned for title role in ‘Carrie (2013)‘ and the role of Katniss Everdeen in ‘The Hunger Games (2012)‘
Emily was among the actresses considered for the role of Lisbeth Salander in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011) before Rooney Mara was cast.
Emily was considered for the role of Gwen Stacy in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012). The role eventually went to Emma Stone.
Emily Browning Winning Awards
World Cinema - Dramatic in God Help the Girl (2014)
in Sleeping Beauty (2011)
Best Acting Ensemble: Feature in Stranded (2006)
Best Actress in A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004)
in Playing God (2001)