Emily Blunt Height, Age, Husband, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: April 5, 2020
- Birthday:23 Feb 1983Age: 37
- Country:United Kingdom
- Zodiac sign:Pisces
- Sexual orientation:Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 115 lb
34 23 35 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Emily Blunt?
Emily Blunt is an English actress, and she owns American and British nationality. She is famous for her roles in box office hit movies such as Edge of Tomorrow, Looper, The Adjustment Bureau, Into the Woods, The Huntsman: Winter’s War and The Girl on the Train.
Emily Blunt Education
Emily went to a co-ed school, Ibstock Place, where she took an interest in academics, music and sports. She developed a stutter when she was eight, but when she was 12 and Emily was part of a school play. She tried a different accent and the stutter suddenly disappear; it was then that she understood she wanted to be an actress.
- Birth Name: Emily Olivia Leah Blunt
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Emster, Snath, Blunto & Emily Sharp
- Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Oliver Simon Peter Blunt (Barrister)
- Mother: Joanna Blunt (Teacher, Ex-Actress)
- Siblings: Felicity (Sister), Sebastian (Brother) & Suzanna (Sister)
- Rich, full voice
- Voluptuous figure
- Bawdy sense of humor
- Her striking eyes and Beautiful hair combined with her adorable accent clearly differs her from other ladies
Emily Blunt Movies
Emily Blunt Husband / Boyfriend
Marital Status: Married.
Children: John Krasinski and Emily Blunt have two daughters. Hazel in February 2014. Two years later, Violet was born in June 2016.
- John Krasinski (2008) The couple got engaged in 2009 and married on July 10, 2010, in Como, Italy.
- Michael Bublé (2005 - 2008) The actress shared a 3-year affair with the singer, Michael Bublé.
- Carmela Zumbado
- Kate Beckinsale
- Yvonne Strahovski
- Danica McKellar
- Paris Berelc
- Nick Nolte
- Anne Hathaway
- Will Smith
- Rose McGowan
- Kaley Cuoco
- Scarlett Johansson
- Katherine Moennig
- Hailee Steinfeld
- Johnny Depp
- Taron Egerton
- James Franco
- Adam Pally
- Zachary Levi
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Caity Lotz
Emily Blunt Quotes
- "I've always been quite a spontaneous person, so I would lean more towards, if you feel it and you know its right, then do it." - Emily Blunt
- "I appreciate a slow-burn romance. In most movies, everyone is just tearing their clothes off in the first scene." - Emily Blunt
- "I love ambiguity. People are that way. People are very hard to work out. No one is just strong or just fragile, or anything like that." - Emily Blunt
- "There is absolutely, 100 percent, a light at the end of the tunnel for anyone who stutters." - Emily Blunt
- "It's always better just to do work that you're really proud of and work that you enjoy because really all you have are the choices you make and that's it and who knows after that. I think that's what I love in acting." - Emily Blunt
- "People quit on jobs. They quit on marriages. They quit on school. There’s an immediacy of this day and age that doesn’t lend itself to being committed to anything." - Emily Blunt
Emily Blunt Houses
Location: Brooklyn, N.Y
Price: $11 million
Emily Blunt Cars
- Toyota Prius
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450
Emily Blunt Plastic Surgeries
Did Emily Blunt ever get plastic surgery?
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumor surrounding Emily Blunt.
Emily Blunt Hobbies and Favorite things
- Enjoys horseback riding
- Playing the cello
Emily Blunt Tattoos
Does Emily Blunt have tattoos?
She does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Emily Blunt Fears and Phobias
- She has a fear of wearing Gloves
- She has a phobia of heights
Emily Blunt Facts and Trivia
She played many acclaimed roles on the British stage and TV before her breakthrough role in The Devil Wears Prada starring Anne Hathaway.
Acting and adopting new accents helped her to overcome a debilitating speech impediment at age 12.
Best friends with actress Anne Hathaway. Emily refers to Anne as “her rock”.
Does not participate in social media.
She is not related to singer James Blunt.
Emily Blunt Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television in Gideon's Daughter (2005)
Best Actress in Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
Best Actress in an Action Movie in Edge of Tomorrow (2014)