Scott Eastwood Actor Profile: Movies, Girlfriend, Age, Net WorthLast updated: February 26, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 12,000,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 21 Mar 1986Age: 34
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Model
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.11 ft
- Weight: 183 lb
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Kathryn Reeves (Younger Sister), Kimber Tunis (Older Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Kyle Eastwood (Older Paternal Half-Brother) (Musician), Alison Eastwood (Older Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress, fashion designer), Francesca Fisher-Eastwood (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress), Morgan Eastwood (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Kaylee Procter (Step-Sister)
Table of Contents
Who Is Scott Eastwood?
Scott Eastwood is a popular United States of America American. He was born on March 21, 1986 in Monterey , California in United States.
Scott started his professional career through modeling, he made his acting debut in 2006 with film “Flags of Our Fathers“. He is best known for playing Joel Stransky in the 2009 biographical sports drama film “Invictus“, and as Sergeant Miles in the 2014 war film “Fury“.
Besides TV and films, he has also appeared in much-hyped singer Taylor Swift’s music video for Wildest Dreams.
Scott Eastwood is the youngest son of Academy Award-winning actor ‘Clint Eastwood‘ and flight attendant ‘Jacelyn Reeves‘.
- Birth Name: Scott Clinton Reeves
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Scott Eastwood
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: He has mostly English ancestry with distant Dutch, Irish, German, and Scottish roots.
- Father: Clint Eastwood (Actor-Director)
- Mother: Jacelyn Reeves (Flight Attendant)
- Siblings: Kathryn Reeves (Younger Sister), Kaylee Procter (Step-Sister)
- Toned muscular body
- Gap in the side teeth
- Bright blue eyes
Scott Eastwood Movies
Scott Eastwood Girlfriend / Dating
His girlfriend Jewel Brangman was killed in a car accident due to a faulty air bag. He was also with her during the incident that left him devastated for years.
- Brittany Brousseau (2014) Brittany Brousseau and Scott dated from May to October, 2014.
- Jana Kramer (2013) From October to December 2013, Scott dated Jana Kramer.
- Jewel Brangman (2012-2014) American Model, Jewel Brangman passed away on 7th Sep 2014.
- Sara Leal (2011) In 2011, Scott dated Sara Leal for a short time.
Scott Eastwood Quotes
- "My life doesn’t change. I still have to go out and work hard every day, and do the best that I can do. I’m a third generation Californian, and there’s a lot of talented, good-looking guys in California, so I’m just happy to be working, and lucky to be working." - Scott Eastwood
- "I got into this business because I like acting and I want to make movies. I would be happy living the rest of my life never famous." - Scott Eastwood
- "You cannot out-train bad nutrition. It’s impossible." - Scott Eastwood
- "Dive bars are much more my thing. They’re no-nonsense." - Scott Eastwood
- "Really I’m a fan of any movie, whether it’s suspense, action, or comedy, anything that has a good story." - Scott Eastwood
- "I grew up on movie sets and traveling the world with my pops." - Scott Eastwood
- "I never understood actors who could just wait around." - Scott Eastwood
- "My old man is a man of few words." - Scott Eastwood
- "I’m a fan of horror movies that have really good stories." - Scott Eastwood
Scott Eastwood House
Designed by architect Torgen Johnson, the hardwood-filled house holds four bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms across about 3,700 square feet.
Location: Encinitas, California
Price: $2.68 million
Scott Eastwood Car Collection
- His first Car 1978 Powder blue pinto
- BMW 5 Series
- BMW 7 Series
- Ford F150
- Lincoln MKT
- Porsche 356
Scott Eastwood Hobbies and Interests
- Food: He is a big fan of Mexican food.
- Play golf
Scott Eastwood Tattoos
He says, “When I was younger, I thought about getting a tattoo. I’d say, I’ll see if in five years I want the tattoo. But then I didn’t want that anymore. So I don’t have any“.
Scott Eastwood Facts and Trivia
He did several odd jobs including construction worker, bartender and car park valet before making a mark in acting.
His birth certificate reads “Father Declined”.
He is a family man and animal lover.
Scott was born in Monterey but grew up in Hawaii.
Scott has one full-sister and five paternal half-siblings.
As part of his workout routine, Scott lifts weights and practices jiu-jitsu.
He is very close with his Mother, he considers his best friend.
Scott Eastwood Winning Awards
Choice Movie Actor: Drama in The Longest Ride (2015)