Saoirse Ronan Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, AwardsLast updated: February 26, 2020
- Birthday:12 Apr 1994Age: 26
- Country:United States
- Occupation:Actress, Voice Artist
- Zodiac sign:Aries
- Sexual orientation:Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 121 lb
32 23 34 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who is Saoirse Ronan?
Saoirse Ronan is an American-Irish actress known for her roles in movies like Lady Bird, Brooklyn, Hanna, Atonement, and The Lovely Bones.
She began her career on the Irish television shows The Clinic and Proof, before delving into films in Hollywood.
Saoirse Ronan is the only child of Irish parents Monica and Paul Ronan. Before being as an actor, her father used to work in construction and bar. Ronan along her parents moved to New York while she was three years old.
- Birth Name: Saoirse Una Ronan
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Sersh
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Ethnicity: She has Irish ancestry
- Father: Paul Ronan (Actor)
- Mother: Monica Ronan
- Siblings: None
- Chubby Cute Face
- Clear blue eyes
- Uncanny ears for accents
Saoirse Ronan Movies
Saoirse Ronan Boyfriend
Marital Status: Unmarried.
- Jack Lowden (2018) Jack Lowden and Saoirse have been dating since 2018.
- Hozier (musician) (2017) Saoirse and Irish Musician, Hozier dated in 2017.
- Max Irons (2013) The Host co-stars Max Irons and Saoirse dated in 2013.
- George MacKay (2013) How I Live Now actors George and Saoirse dated for some time in 2012.
- Cameron Diaz
- Dan Levy
- Tia Carrere
- Rose McGowan
- Travis Fimmel
- Emily Hampshire
- Elizabeth Banks
- Therica Wilson-Read
- Johnny Depp
- Alexander Skarsgard
- Juno Temple
- Eddie Murphy
- Caitriona Balfe
- Anya Chalotra
- Julianne Hough
- Evangeline Lilly
- Emma Watson
- Penn Badgley
- Jodie Comer
- Clint Eastwood
Saoirse Ronan Quotes
- "Learning is the most important thing, no mater how you do it, or where you do it, or who you do it with." - Saoirse Ronan
- "The written word can be powerful and beautiful - but films transport us to another place in a way that even the most evocative words never can." - Saoirse Ronan
- "It's too distracting to read about yourself. You want to be perfect and you want everyone to love you, and that's never going to happen." - Saoirse Ronan
- "I've never really felt like I was a child actor. Just an actor who happened to be quite young." - Saoirse Ronan
- "I know most of the photographers in Ireland. And if I don’t want my photograph taken, they will leave me alone." - Saoirse Ronan
- "I think I do believe in the afterlife; I have heard stories from people who I can completely trust that have seen ghosts." - Saoirse Ronan
- "The majority of teenagers don’t even make eye contact with people, even people of the same age." - Saoirse Ronan
- "When I was younger, I was very athletic and I always loved sports and physical things." - Saoirse Ronan
- "That's what acting is. You're pretending to be someone else." - Saoirse Ronan
Saoirse Ronan House
Where does Saoirse Ronan live?
The house features 3 bedrooms and a small garden.
Location: London, UK
Price: $1.7 million
Saoirse Ronan Car Collection
- Mercedes F Cell
- Cadillac Escalade
- Land Rover Series 3
Saoirse Ronan Plastic Surgeries
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumor surrounding Saoirse Ronan. She is very beautiful young lady all in natural.
Saoirse Ronan Hobbies and Interests
- Ronan loves to do shopping
- Playing video games
Saoirse Ronan Tattoos
Saoirse Ronan does not have any tattoos.
Saoirse Ronan Facts & Trivia
Her first name Saoirse is Irish and means “Freedom“. Her middle name Una is Irish and means “Unity“. Her surname Ronan is also Irish and means “Little Seal“.
Considered for the role of Luna Lovegood on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007), but the role went to Evanna Lynch.
She is a huge fan of Breaking Bad (2008).
Ronan was born in New York City, and raised in Ireland.
Skilled at martial arts and often utilizes them in action scenes.
Saoirse Ronan Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy in Lady Bird (2017)
Best Performance by a Younger Actor in The Lovely Bones (2009)