Penn Badgley Bio, Height & WeightLast updated: March 19, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 8,000,000
- Birthday: 1 Nov 1986
- Age: 34
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 175 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: Penn Dayton Badgley
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Penn Badgley
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Duff Badgley (Newspaper Reporter and Carpenter)
- Mother: Lynne
- Siblings: He has an older half-sister
- Curly dark hair
- Dark brown eyes
- Deep voice
- Gap in teeth
Who Is Penn Badgley?
Penn Badgley was born on 1st November 1986 in Baltimore, Maryland. He is an American actor and musician mostly known for his role as Dan Humphrey on The CW’s arrangement serial Gossip Girl and main role in the 2018 thriller series titled You. He has appeared in other numerous movies and television series. Few of them are John Tucker Must Die (2006), The Stepfather (2009), Easy A (2010), Margin Call (2011), and Greetings from Tim Buckley (2012).
- Domino Kirke (2014-Present) They were married on 27th Feb 2017.
- Zoë Kravitz (2011-2013) Zoë and Penn dated from July, 2011 to June, 2013.
- Blake Lively (2007-2010) Gossip Girl co-stars Penn and Blake Lively dated from 2007 to Sep 2010.
- "I don't believe in auditioning. I'm a bad auditioner. I don't like it." - Penn Badgley
- "All are essentially equal in the eyes of God." - Penn Badgley
- "I've always loved music. I listen to music the way a lot of actors watch movies." - Penn Badgley
- "When it comes to the fame side of things. I don't think anybody, whether they're famous or not, could claim to understand that phenomenon or have any sort of power over it." - Penn Badgley
- "You know, as an only child, you're kind of in a bubble, and there are all sorts of things about my childhood that I still can't really place." - Penn Badgley
- "When you're making a show or a movie, there are a million people and things in your way. As an actor, you're like a glorified session musician or player. You really are." - Penn Badgley
- "I'm quite monogamous. Thoroughly monogamous." - Penn Badgley
- "A lot of actors like saying, 'Don't judge a character; you might fall in love with him!' Not me." - Penn Badgley
- "To be proud of something is a really nice feeling." - Penn Badgley
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Movie: Mean Girls (2004).
Favorite TV Show: Friends (1994-2004).
Favorite Food: He loves Mexican food and tequila!
Fears and Phobias
being famous is like "dancing on the edge of a razor" the actor explains.
Facts and Trivia
In 2010, he joined forces with Brad Pitt to bring FIFA World Cup in 2018 or 2022 in USA.
He had his first kiss at the age of 11.
Megan Murphy is his cousin.
He plays guitar and bass.
His parents divorced when he was 12 years old.
In 2000, Penn Badgley’s 1st credited work was the voice-over for the computer games Mario Golf 64 and Mario Tennis 64.
He graduated High School at 13 years old.
International Star in You (2018)
Outstanding Lead Actor in The Paper Store (2016)
Best Actor in The Paper Store (2016)
Robert Altman Award in Margin Call (2011)