Paul Bettany Celebrity Profile: Movies, Age, Wife, Height, QuotesLast updated: February 26, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 27 May 1971Age: 49
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.35 ft
- Weight: 198.5 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Paul Bettany?
Paul Bettany (born 27 May 1971) is an English actor known for his voice role as JARVIS. and as the Vision in the MCU, specifically the films Iron Man, Iron Man 2, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War.
Regarding his family, his father’s name is Thane Bettany whereas his mother’s name is Anne Kettle.
The Paul Bettany younger sibling Matthew died aged 8 after fracturing his skull in a freak accident when Paul was 16. Sarah Bettany – Older Sister, Writer.
Paul Bettany Movies
Paul Bettany Wife / Affair
- Jennifer Connelly (2002 – Present) The couple had tied the knot on 1st Jan 2003. They have 2 children, Stellan and Agnes Lark.
- Laura Fraser (2000 – 2002) British Actress, Laura Fraser and Paul Bettany dated from Jan, 2000 to Mar, 2002.
- Emily Mortimer (1997 – 1999) Paul Bettany and British Actress, Emily Mortimer dated from 1997 to 1999.
- Mehdi Dehbi
- Zazie Beetz
- Tom Hanks
- Elle Fanning
- Harrison Ford
- Famke Janssen
- Ignacio Serricchio
- Mélanie Laurent
- Abbie Cornish
- Kaya Scodelario
- Martin Henderson
- Jim Carrey
- Yvonne Strahovski
- Bridget Regan
- Emma Stone
- Kerry Condon
- Alicia Vikander
- Eliza Scanlen
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Jonah Hill
Paul Bettany Quotes
- "In a world of increasing grey areas, we are becoming more and more entrenched in black and white positions." - Paul Bettany
- "My experience of people is that they are infinitely forgivable." - Paul Bettany
- "For some ungodly reason, I end up being naked in a lot of stuff. But there is a certain grace and kudos that come with taking your clothes off on the first day, a respect that is given by the rest of the cast." - Paul Bettany
- "The only way one can guarantee one’s loyalty is love. Loyalty is beyond logic, really." - Paul Bettany
- "Logic doesn’t really provide for loyalty. If your logic changes suddenly and things not make sense, you can alter your allegiance, but love stops you from being able to do that." - Paul Bettany
- "I have no interest in movies that take you somewhere dark and leave you there, for no reason." - Paul Bettany
Paul Bettany House
Location: Brooklyn Heights
Price: $15.5 million
Paul Bettany Cars
- Aston Martin DB10
Paul Bettany Facts and Trivia
Developed laryngitis after filming A Knight’s Tale (2001) because of all the yelling he had to do as Geoffrey Chaucer.
Decided at the age of 19 that he wanted to be an actor.
Paul Bettany got inspiration from his father who was once an actor but left his profession to become a teacher.
After two years of the death of his brother Matthew, Bettany started working in a home for elderly. He spent 1 year working before he went to the Drama Centre in London.
Paul Bettany and his family lived on a campus because his father Thane was a teacher at the all-girls boarding school Queenswood School.
Paul Bettany Winning Awards
Best Supporting Actor in Journey's End (2017)
Best Actor in The Heart of Me (2002), Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)
Ensemble Acting of the Year in The Secret Life of Bees (2008)
British Actor of the Year in Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003)