Mackenzie FoyLast updated: November 15, 2019
- 10 Nov 2000Age: 19
- United States
Zodiac sign Scorpio
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 101 lb
28 24 30 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
Who Is Mackenzie Foy?
Mackenzie Foy is a popular American model and actress. She is best known as Renesmee Cullen in the 2012 film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. She also won the 2013’s Golden Raspberry Award for her role.
She is also known for her role as Murph in 2014 space fiction Interstellar and Cindy in the blockbuster horror movie “The Conjuring”.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 as Renesmee Cullen.
First TV Show
Kate Erskine in the episode ‘Blowback’ in the ABC’s series FlashForward in 2010.
Movies and TV Shows
Awards and Achievements
Best Performance by a Younger Actor in Interstellar (2014)
Worst Screen Couple in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Mackenzie Foy Pets
- A cat named ‘Luna’
- A dog named ‘FireFly’
Mackenzie Foy Facts & Trivia
- Holds a black belt in Taekwondo.
- She played the on-screen daughter of Kristen Stewart in the Twilight saga.
- Her favorite scene to film in Breaking Dawn was at the end, when she got to ride a mechanical "Jacob wolf".
- She first appeared in print advertisements for Garnet Hill at age four, and then began modeling for Gap Kids and Walk Disney.
- Lives in Los Angeles, California, USA, with her family. [June 2012]
Mackenzie Foy Cars
- She drives a Toyota
Hobbies and Favorite things
One of her favorite thing is painting. She likes painting very much. It gives her a chance to relax and transports her to another world.
She also enjoys dancing very much. She likes all the genres of dance especially jazz.
- Roller Skating
- Reading books
Mackenzie Foy Quotes
- I got to keep a clip for my hair. It had a pretty little dragonfly on it and I got to keep it.
- I like seeing girls throw down.
- I like to roller skate. I have been roller skating since I was eight.
- I like action movies! Action movies are awesome.
- I want to be acting until the day I die!