Jennifer Aniston Bio, Height & Weight
- Net Worth: $ 300,000,000
- Birthday: 11 Feb 1969
- Age: 54
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Director, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Measurements: 34-23-35 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Jen, Jenny
- Religion: Greek Orthodox
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: John Aniston (Actor)
- Mother: Nancy Dowv (Actress)
- Siblings: John T. Melick (Older Maternal Half-Brother), Alex Aniston (Younger Paternal Half-Brother)
- Nose and Chin shape
- “The Rachel” haircut
Who Is Jennifer Aniston?
Jennifer Aniston was born on February 11, 1969, in Sherman Oaks, California, USA. She is one of the most popular American actress and entrepreneur. Due to her parents’ careers and drama club at school Jenny was interested in entertainment industry and acting.
Jennifer rose to fame after featuring in hit series Friends as Rachel Green. Aniston has starred in a number of box office hits including The Break-Up, Bruce Almighty, Just Go with It, Horrible Bosses, Marley & Me and We’re the Millers. She has received numerous awards and nominations for her acting performance.
Marital Status: Divorced.
Husband: She was married twice in her life.
Jennifer has 2 dogs – Dolly (White German Shepherd), and Norman (Welsh Corgi Terrier Shepherd Mix, passed away).
Quotes and Sayings
- "I always say don’t make plans, make options." - Jennifer Aniston
- "Friends are the family we choose." - Jennifer Aniston
- "There are no regrets in life, just lessons." - Jennifer Aniston
- "Life is about making mistakes. Death is about wishing you made more." - Jennifer Aniston
- "The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain." - Jennifer Aniston
- "What inspires you, what excites you when you wake up in the morning?" - Jennifer Aniston
- "Yoga calms me down. It’s a therapy session, a workout and meditation all at the same time!" - Jennifer Aniston
- "When you think of dog movies, that genre, Old Yeller is sort of the benchmark and you hope that you can raise your game up to that." - Jennifer Aniston
- "I’m excited about what the future holds. I’m not a fortune-teller; I have no idea how it will play out. People say, “What are you going to do?” I don’t know. I kind of love that not knowing." - Jennifer Aniston
Back in 2001 Jennifer and Brad Pitt lived in this mansion built by Wallace Neff. The home in Beverly Hills has more than 10 rooms, features a pool, tennis court and a wine cellar. 10,000 square feet.
Location: Beverly Hills
Price: $44.5 million
After selling her beloved Beverly Hills home in 2011, she purchased a 10,186-square foot property in Bel Air, Los Angeles.
Location: Bel Air, Los Angeles
Price: $21 million
- Range Rover
- Mercedes-Benz S Class
- Toyota Prius
- Audi A8
- Bentley Continental GT
Nose Job, she has admitted to having work done on her nose.
Hobbies and Interests
She is a great painter
Fears and Phobias
Fear of flying (when a private plane she was on blew a tire and made an emergency landing)
Fear of Being Underwater (She fell in a swimming pool with her tri-cycle)
Facts & Trivia
She received about $ 2 million per episode for the TV series “Friends“.
She’s been Hollywood’s most profitable actress.
She studied drama at the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music and Art in Manhattan.
Aniston’s father is of Greek descent while her mother is of Italian and Scottish descent
She owns a business with Kristin Hahn called Echo Films.
In her twenties, she was diagnosed with dyslexia.
Before gaining fame as an actress, Jenni worked as a bike messenger, telemarketer and waitress.
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series in The Morning Show (2019)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical in Friends (1994)
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in Friends (1994)
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in Friends (1994)