Jason StathamLast updated: November 18, 2019
- 26 Jul 1967Age: 52
- United Kingdom
- Actor, Producer
Zodiac sign Leo
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 200 lb
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Hazel
Jason Statham is an English actor and a former diver. He is famous for his action thriller roles and portraying tough, irredeemable, and Machiavellian characters.
- Had a fear of sharks
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (2010 -) Long term
- Alex Zosman (2006 - 2010)
- Sophie Monk (2005 - 2006)
- Kelly Brook (1997 - 2004)
- 2 brown dachshunds – Dolly and Peggy
- Jason Statham repeatedly failed his driving tests due to bad driving habits that he claimed to have picked up from his father.
- Did nearly all of his own stunts in The Transporter (2002), including car chase sequences, scuba diving sequences and fight sequences.
- Well trained in Mixed Martial Arts and is an expert in Kickboxing/Jujitsu.
- He was considered for Deadshot in Suicide Squad (2016).
- Has played six different characters in recurring roles: Frank Martin (The Transporter), Chev Chelios (Crank), Deckard Shaw (Fast & Furious Series), Arthur Bishop (The Mechanic), Lee Christmas (The Expendables) and Rick Ford (Spy).
- Aston Martin DBS Volante
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640
- Jaguar E-Type
- Audi R8
- Audi S8
- Audi RS 6
- Mercedes-Benz S63
Built in 1983, the modern-style home combines warm wooden accent walls and high ceilings with a contemporary vibe.
Location: Beverly Hills
Price: $12.3 million
- Mixed martial arts
- I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back.
- Your body is like a piece of dynamite. You can tap it with a pencil all day, but you'll never make it explode. You hit it once with a hammer: Bang! Get serious. Do 40 hard minutes, not an hour and half of nonsense. It's so much more rewarding.
- People take chances every now and then, and you don't want to disappoint them.
- Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand. If you have a healthy lifestyle, your diet and nutrition are set and you're working out, you're going to feel good.
- I’m prepared to take risks. And every movie that I do is a risk. No one knows what the movie is going out turn out like.