James McAvoy Celebrity Profile: Movies, Net Worth, Height, WifeLast updated: February 26, 2020
- 21 Apr 1979Age: 40
- United Kingdom
- Zodiac sign Taurus
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 150 lb
41 - 14 - 33 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is James McAvoy?
James McAvoy is a Scottish actor who rose to prominence for his roles such as Robbie Turner in Atonement, Charles Xavier, Professor X in the X-men series and Dr. Nicholas Garrigan in The Last King of Scotland.
James went to St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School in Jordanhill, Glasgow.
James McAvoy Movies
James McAvoy Relationships, Affairs
- Lisa Liberati (2016 - Present) Lisa Liberati and James first met on the set of the film Thriller Split.
- Alexandra Shipp (2016 Rumor) James was rumored to dating actress Alexandra Shipp in Apr 2016.
- Anne-Marie Duff (2004 - 2016) After dating for two years, they married on October 18, 2006. They had a son.
- Emma Neilson (1995 - 2002) James and actress Emma Neilson dated From 1995 to 2002.
James McAvoy Pets
James McAvoy Quotes
- "“I’m probably more dangerous in a car than I am on a motorbike; on a bike I’m very mindful of the fact that if you make a mistake you’re dead.”" - James McAvoy
- "”I always believed that I never wanted to be an actor. I only did it because I was allowed to do it and I had to do something.”" - James McAvoy
- "“Passing my motorcycle theory test gave me a disproportionate feeling of greatness.”" - James McAvoy
- "“The world seemed less scary and I started to like myself a little bit more.”" - James McAvoy
- "“I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.”" - James McAvoy
- "“Filmmaking is a miracle of collaboration.”" - James McAvoy
- "“A story about my life would be utterly dull.”" - James McAvoy
James McAvoy Car Collection
- Citroen C3 Picasso
- Nissan Micra
- Audi RS3
James McAvoy Hobbies
- Mountain Climbing
- Listening Music
James McAvoy Fears and Phobias
- Afraid of clowns
James McAvoy Trivia, Facts
After graduating from the Royal Scotish Academy of Music and Theater in 2000, he worked as a baker.
Before he went into acting, he wanted to join the Navy.
He jumped off the roof of the world’s tallest hospital to raise awareness and money for a Ugandan children’s charity.
When he was 7, his parents split. Since then, he is not in touch with his dad.
He is allergic to horses.
He doesn’t have a middle name.
Major Industry Awards
Best Seduction in Atonement (2007)
Best Actor - Film in The Last King of Scotland (2006)
Best Actor in Best Actor