Henry Cavill Actor Profile: Movies, TV, Net Worth, GirlfriendLast updated: January 23, 2020
- 5 May 1983Age: 36
- United Kingdom
- Zodiac sign Taurus
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 6.1 ft
- Weight: 203 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Henry Cavill?
Henry Cavill was born on Jersey on May 5, 1983, known as a British actor. He has done many projects of films, television series, and magazines which raised his income.
He is best known for the film Man of Steel (2013), Immortals (2011) and TV series The Tudors (2007-2010).
Besides being a successful actor, Henry Cavill is also involved in charity and supports numerous organizations, including the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust and to The Royal Marine Charity.
- Birth Name: Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Hank, Henners, Most Dashing Duke
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: Irish, Scottish and English
- Father: Colin (Stockbroker)
- Mother: Marianne (Bank Secretary)
- Siblings: Charlie Cavill, Simon Cavill, Piers Cavill, Nik Cavill (Brothers)
- Masculine body
- Strong Jawline
- Deep resonant voice
- Macho, heroic, stoic characters
Henry Cavill Movies and Tv Shows
Henry Cavill Girlfriends/Affairs
- Lucy Cork (2017-2018) Henry Cavill and Lucy Cork dated from May, 2017 to Feb, 2018.
- Tara King (2015-2016) Henry Cavill and Tara King dated from Aug, 2015 to May, 2016.
- Marisa Gonzalo (2014-2015) Marisa Gonzalo and Henry Cavill dated for 3 months.
- Kaley Cuoco (2013) Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco dated for 2 weeks.
- Gina Carano (2012-2014) The couple dated from 4th August, 2012 to December, 2014.
- Ellen Whitaker (2010-2012) The duo engaged in May 2011, But, the following year, they broke up.
- Katie Hurst (2009) British Actress, Katie Hurst and Henry Cavill had an encounter in November 2009.
- Susie Redmond (2007) Henry Cavill and Susie Redmond had an encounter in 2007.
Henry Cavill Quotes
- "If you’ve got nothing else, passion will get you through." - Henry Cavill
- "If someone’s trying to intimidate me, male or female, I don’t respect them enough to be intimidated." - Henry Cavill
- "As an outside; don’t worry about failure, because failure will take care of itself. Focus on success." - Henry Cavill
- "My version of Superman is essentially of a guy who has spent his whole life alone." - Henry Cavill
- "I’m loyal to a fault. I may have learned that from my mother." - Henry Cavill
- "Not every job is a good job." - Henry Cavill
- "I never thought of myself as unlucky. When you aim high, it’s tough to get there unless something really fortunate happens." - Henry Cavill
- "When I first met my girlfriend, I was super intimidated. I wanted to impress her. I was thinking, Don’t mess this up, man. You’ve gotta play your cards exactly right." - Henry Cavill
- "I wouldn’t necessarily be star-struck. I haven’t been yet. But I don’t know what happens in the future – maybe one day I will be. You never know." - Henry Cavill
Henry Cavill House
Actor, Henry Cavill owns a mansion on the shore of Lake Sherwood, California. The house consists of four bedrooms, a movie room, a pool, a boat dock and guest rooms.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Price: $5 Million
Henry Cavill Car Collection
- McLaren 12c
- Peugeot 206
- Bentley Continental
- Rolls Royce
- Cadillac XTS
Henry Cavill Hobbies and Interests
- Actors – Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe.
- Movie – Gladiator (2000).
- TV – Game of Thrones (2011-2019).
- Watching American Football
- Henry Cavill loves playing video games
- Working out
- Practicing Jiu-Jitsu
Henry Cavill Tattoos
Henry does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Henry Cavill Fears and Phobias
- Fear Of Flying
- Afraid To Flirt, he fear of being called “a rapist or something"
Henry Cavill Interesting Facts
Despite playing the most epic superhero in the history- Superman, he had no interest in the comics or comical characters when he was young.
He is a hardcore video game player and also plays ‘World of Warcraft’ online anonymously.
He cannot start dancing without alcohol consumption.
His last name “Cavill” is pronounced similar to word “travel”.
Henry Cavill auditioned for the role of Batman in 2005, but the ‘Batman Begins’ producers went with Christian Bale.
Surprisingly, Henry Cavill was overweight as a kid and was constantly bullied at school, even earning him the nickname ‘Fat Cavill’.
If not for an actor, Henry Cavill would have been in the British Armed Forces.
Henry dreams of one day playing the role of James Bond or Alexander the Great according to a couple of interviews he gave.
Henry Cavill Winning Awards
Best Supporting Actor - Audience Award in Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)
Worst Screen Combo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
Best Hero in Man of Steel (2013)