Gina Carano Actress Profile: Movies, Boyfriend, Age, InstagramLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 8,000,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 16 Apr 1982
- Age: 38
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.8 ft
- Weight: 159 lb
- Measurements: 38-28-37 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Table of Contents
Who Is Gina Garano?
Gina Garano (born April 16, 1982) is an American actress and TV personality now, but she started her career as MMA fighter. She is best known for her appearance in a movie like Fast and Furious 6, Blood and Bone and Deadpool.
Starting as a promising Muay Thai fighter, Gina eventually made her switch to MMA after achieving an impressive 12-1-1 record in Muay Thai.
2006-2009, Gina took part in eight MMA matches, winning seven of them.
- Birth Name: Gina Joy Carano
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Conviction, Crush
- Religion: Non-religious
- Ethnicity: She has Italian ancestry
- Father: Glenn Thomas Carano (Former American Football Quarterback)
- Mother: Dana Joy (née Cason)
- Siblings: She has two sisters – one older and other younger.
- Muscular body
Gina Carano Top 8 Movies
Gina Carano Boyfriend
- Kevin Ross (2015) Gina was dating professional Muay Thai fighter, Kevin Ross.
- Henry Cavill (2012-2014) They dated for two years, before getting separated in December 2014.
- Kit Cope (Unknown) Gina Carano and martial artist, Kit Cope had a relationship.
Gina Carano Quotes
- "When you do things for the right reasons, eventually no matter how long it takes, people will take notice of it and can’t help but respect it." - Gina Carano
- "Once you get that addiction of realizing what you can do, you want to take that to the next level." - Gina Carano
- "People want to put you in the box, and you just have to fight past their preconceived notions." - Gina Carano
- "I know I’m always rooting for the underdog in a fight, and I love to be constantly surprised." - Gina Carano
- "You shouldn’t be greedy. You should feel good about yourself and not be greedy of what other people have." - Gina Carano
- "The guys I date always want to test my strength and wrestle around. By the end, they’re drenched in sweat." - Gina Carano
- "When you dream big, you eventually attract big things." - Gina Carano
- "I am not a violent person. I actually don’t like to hurt people." - Gina Carano
- "I am always training because I love it." - Gina Carano
Gina Carano Plastic Surgeries
Her breast implants boosted her bra size from a B cup to a solid 36C
Gina Carano Hobbies and Interests
- Favorite Book: The Night Angel by Brent Weeks.
- Favorite Movie: Braveheart, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
Gina Carano Tattoos
Gina Carano does not have any tattoos.
Gina Carano Facts and Trivia
Carano was given the title as “The Face of Women’s MMA.”
She has voiced the role of Natasha Volkova for the 2008 video game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
She lost only one fight in her MMA carrer which was her last one against Cristiane Justino (Cris Cyborg).
She was team captain for her high school volleyball team. She made varsity her freshmen year.
Her father, Glenn, was a pro football player.
She was a top 10 most searched athlete on Yahoo! in 2013.
Gina Carano Awards
Furious 6 (2013) in Best Ensemble Cast
Haywire (2011) in Kick Ass Award for Best Female Action Star
Haywire (2011) in Best Actress in an Action Movie
Haywire (2011) in Breakthrough Performance of the Year