Elizabeth Olsen Height, Age, Bio, Net WorthLast updated: February 22, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 6,000,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 16 Feb 1989
- Age: 32
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.6 ft
- Weight: 123 lb
- Measurements: 34-25-35 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
Table of Contents
Who is Elizabeth Olsen?
Elizabeth Olsen is an American actress. She appeared in many of the movies in which her sister acted and later made her debut in 1994 with a small role in the movie called How the West Was Fun. She has gotten fame for herself as Wanda Maximoff, Scarlet Witch in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, and TV series WandaVision.
Moving towards the career of actress Olsen, she began acting when she was four years old, appearing in Mary-Kate and Ashley’s productions. Since gaining her initial success, she has successfully landed roles in a number of more movies such as Silent House, Red Lights, and Godzilla.
Short bio (Age, Parents, Education)
Elizabeth Chase Olsen was born on the 16 of February 1989, in Sherman Oaks, California, to David Olsen, a real estate developer, and mortgage banker, and Jarnette Olsen, a personal manager. In 1995, Olsen’s parents divorced. She is the younger sister of twins Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen who became famous as movie stars at an early age. She has a brother named Trent Olsen who is also an actor. In her childhood, she took singing lessons and later moved into acting following the footsteps of her sister Mary-Kate who also started the career at a very young age.
During her early education, Olsen attended Campbell Hall School in North Hollywood. After graduation, she studied at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. In 2009, she spent a semester studying in Moscow, Russia, at the Moscow Art Theater School through the MATS program at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center.
How tall is Elizabeth Olsen? (Height, Weight)
Elizabeth Olsen stands at a height of 5 ft 6 in tall or 165 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-25-35. She wears a bra cup size 32B and a dress size 8 (US). She has beautiful green eyes and has light blonde hair.
How much is Elizabeth Olsen Net Worth?
As of 2021, Elizabeth Olsen has an estimated net worth of $6 million.
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Chase Olsen
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: C Head, Liz, Lizzie, Lizzie Olsen
- Religion: Atheism
- Ethnicity: She has Norwegian and English ancestry
- Father: David Olsen
- Mother: Jarnette (née Jones)
- Siblings: Sisters - Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen. Brother - Trent Olsen. Courtney Taylor Olsen (Younger Half Sister), Jake Olsen (Younger Half Brother)
- Warm brown hair
- Clear green eyes
Known for movies
Marital Status: Engaged.
- "If you can’t really have a conversation with someone candidly about it it’s something that you’ll always have something to learn from when it comes to taking a literature class." - Elizabeth Olsen
- "I get way too much happiness from good food." - Elizabeth Olsen
- "People don’t need careers. People should just exist." - Elizabeth Olsen
- "If you don’t like something, talk about something else that’s great and maybe someone else will discover it and think it’s great too." - Elizabeth Olsen
- "I believe that you are only in control of so much. So whatever you are not in control of you can’t worry about." - Elizabeth Olsen
Does Elizabeth Olsen drive a car?
Elizabeth owns an impressive collection of luxury vehicles. Here are three of the cars you can find in her garage:
- Mercedes S-Class
- Toyota Prius
- Toyota Camry
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Tom Cruise.
Favorite Actress: Michelle Pfeiffer.
Favorite Food: Vanilla frozen.
Favorite Movies: Tremors (1990), Pal Joey (1957), Roman Holiday (1953), Manhattan (1979), Annie Hall (1977), Gone With the Wind (1939).
Just like her sister Mary-Kate she loves riding horses
Does Elizabeth Olsen have tattoos?
She does not have any tattoos.
Fears and Phobias
Fear of sharks and piranhas
Fear of roller coasters rides
Facts & Trivia
Elisabeth’s mother was a ballet dancer.
She commenced her acting career at the age of 4.
She used her name Elizabeth Chase in high school in order to separate herself from already famous older sisters.
Elizabeth Olsen 2021 height is 5 ft 6 inches or (168 cm tall).
Elizabeth Olsen net worth as of 2021 is estimated at around $6 million dollars.
Elizabeth has not acted in the film Spy Kids, but she gave an audition for that in the past.
There is a clothing line, named after her and her older brother, Elizabeth and James. It was started by Elizabeth’s sister.
EE Rising Star Award
Best Actress in Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011)