Kat Dennings Height, Age & Bio
- Net Worth: $ 25,500,000
- Birthday: 13 Jun 1986
- Age: 36
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Gemini
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.3 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 38-27-34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Katherine Litwack
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Kat Dennings
- Religion: Judaism
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Gerald J. Litwack (Molecular pharmacologist, and college professor and chairman)
- Mother: Ellen Judith Litwack (Poet and Speech Therapist)
- Siblings: Geoffrey S. Litwack (Older Brother)
- Curvaceous figure
- Blue eyes and full lips
- Porcelain skin
- Husky sultry voice
- Often plays rebellious characters with a sarcastic sense of humor
Who is Kat Dennings?
Kat Dennings is a beautiful American actress & television personality who rose to fame after she played the role of Max Black in the television sitcom, Broke Girls. She was born on June 13, 1986, in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA. She is the youngest of five children in a family of Russian Jewish origin.
She was home-schooled and though she did go to a school in Pennsylvania, she could only be there for half a day! She graduated from high school at the age of just 14 so that she could focus towards her acting career.
Marital Status: Engaged.
In 2010, Kat was rumored to be dating, Tom Hiddleston, and Ryan Gosling. Kat Dennings is currently engaged with Music Is Worth Living For singer, Andrew W.K. The actress officially announced their engagement by posting her ring on her Instagram.Kat Dennings Boyfriend
Dennings is an animal lover in general, regularly posting cute animal videos and photos to her Twitter and Instagram. Her followers call her Cat Dennings.
Quotes and Sayings
- "I would love to do a period movie. I’ve always wanted to wear the corset, you know. It’s a girl thing!" - Kat Dennings
- "I think it’s important for people to know that it’s okay to feel like you’re not better as long as you keep trying." - Kat Dennings
- "I don’t really think about doing something kind, I think there’s just a way to conduct your daily life with compassion to other people." - Kat Dennings
- "I think you can tell when someone is being dishonest as an actor." - Kat Dennings
- "I don’t think I’m a weirdo in a bad way. There’s just a lot going on in my head." - Kat Dennings
- "I don’t take crap from anyone, so that makes people think I’m rebellious. I’m not. I’m just not a pushover." - Kat Dennings
- "I buy food and gasoline – that’s it." - Kat Dennings
- "I was a very unique child." - Kat Dennings
- "I don’t know, I like the word sassy." - Kat Dennings
Where does Kat Dennings live?
In 2013, Dennings bought the Sherman Oaks house for $1.5 million from Katherine Power. In 2016 she sold the house for $1.8 million. The actress lives in San Rafael, California now.
Does Kat Dennings drive a car?
We don’t have enough information about Kat Dennings car collection. We will update these information soon.
Did Kat Dennings ever get plastic surgery?
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumor surrounding Kat. We don’t see any particular change that could make us think that she went under any of these procedures, and she definitely doesn’t need them.
Hobbies and Interests
Playing video games
collecting old books
Does Kat Dennings have tattoos?
Kat does not have any tattoos.
Fears and Phobias
She is afraid of spiders
She admitted to having one very big fear - red carpet!
Facts & Trivia
Took piano lessons for her role as Sloane in Raise Your Voice (2004).
One of her big passions in life is writing. In 2009, Kat co-wrote a screenplay with her brother.
Kat does not smoke, does not drink alcohol and does not like to be around people that do.
She is nearsighted, i.e. can’t see the far away objects.
Her parents considered her decision to pursue a career in acting as the worst decision ever.
Kat is an avid blogger. She started her blog from January 2001 before switching to video blogging in February, 2010.
Her first acting job was appearing in a potato chips commercial for Orleans low fat crisps.
Best Actress in To Write Love on Her Arms (2012)