Elisabeth Shue Bio, Height, Age, Net WorthLast updated: February 12, 2022
- Net Worth: $ 15,000,000
- Birthday: 6 Oct 1963
- Age: 58
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Measurements: 35-25-33 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Birth Name: Elisabeth Judson Shue
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Lisa
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White. German and English
- Father: James William Shue aka Jim (Lawyer / Public Defender, Real Estate Developer)
- Mother: Anne Brewster née Wells now Anne Harms (Former Vice-President of Chemical Banking Corporation)
- Siblings: William Brewster Shue (Brother) (Died in 1988), Andrew Eppley Shue (Brother) (Actor, Entrepreneur), John Shue (Brother) (Managing Director at Harvard Management Company)
- Deep-set, hooded eyes
- Toned arms
- Known for her girl-next-door image in the 1980s and 1990s
Who Is Elisabeth Shue?
Elisabeth Shue is an American actress. She started her acting career when she was a student, appearing on television commercials for brands like Burger King, DeBeers diamonds and Hellmann’s mayonnaise. Elisabeth is best known for her film The Karate Kid. She is also known for her role in movies such as Back to the Future Part II, Back to the Future Part III, Cocktail, Link and more.
Short bio (Parents, Siblings)
Elisabeth Judson Shue was born on October 6, 1963 to parents James Shue and Anne Harms in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. Her parents divorced when she was 9 years old and was raised with her three brothers Andrew, William, and John, becoming extremely close. Talking about her education, She attended Columbia High School, Wellesley College, and Harvard University but she withdrew to pursue her acting career. After more than a decade, she returned to Harvard University and completed her B.A. in political science in 2000.
How tall is Elisabeth Shue? (Height, Weight)
Elisabeth Shue has a slim figure with a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 117 pounds. She has a body measurement of 35-25-33 inches. Additionally, Shue has light brown hair and eyes. Furthermore, her shoe size is 7 (US) and her dress size is 2.
How much is Elisabeth Shue Net Worth?
According to sources, it has been estimated that Shue’s net worth is as high as $15 million, which is quite impressive.
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Davis Guggenheim.
Children: She has 3 children – a son named Miles William (b. November 1997) and two daughters named Stella Street (b. March 2001), and Agnes Charles (b. June 2006).
- "Every experience makes you grow." - Elisabeth Shue
- "I don't have high expectations anymore. Maybe they've just been beaten out of me." - Elisabeth Shue
- "I may be the girl next door, but you wouldn't want to live next to me." - Elisabeth Shue
Did Elisabeth Shue ever get plastic surgery? We haven’t heard rumour of a boob job or a nose job lately, so we’ll have to say no to that!
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Bruce Willis. Favorite Movie: Ordinary People (1980). Favorite TV Shows: The Boys, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Call to Glory, Constance. Favorite Book: The Power of Now (1997) by Eckhart Tolle.
Listenning to Music
Facts & Trivia
She was considered for the role of Vivian Ward in Pretty Woman (1990), eventually bagged by Julia Roberts.
Elisabeth Shue 2021 height is 5 ft 2 inches or (157 cm tall).
Elisabeth Shue net worth as of 2021 is estimated at around $15 million dollars.
Best Actress in a Leading Role in Leaving Las Vegas (1995)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama in Leaving Las Vegas (1995)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in Leaving Las Vegas (1995)
Best Actress in Link (1986)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role in Leaving Las Vegas (1995)