Zendaya Coleman Height, Age, Bio
- Net Worth: $ 5,000,000
- Birthday: 1 Sep 1996
- Age: 26
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Voice Artist
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 130 lb
- Measurements: 32-25-34 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Birth Name: Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman (Pronounced as zen-DAY-uh and not zen-DIE-uh)
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Daya, Z, Zen, Boo, Rocky
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: African American, Caucasian American ancestry
- Father: Kazembe Ajamu Coleman
- Mother: Claire Stoermer (Worked as house manager at California Shakespeare Theater)
- Siblings: Zendaya has 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
- Towering height
- Mixed ethnicity
Who Is Zendaya Coleman?
Zendaya Coleman is an actress and singer from California, born in 1996. She is most known for her co-starring role as Rocky Blue on Disney Channel TV Show Shake It Up. Her second single, “Watch Me,” hit #9 on the USA Top Heatseekers chart in 2011.
She went on to star in big-budget films like ‘The Greatest Showman‘ and Marvel franchise movie ‘Spider-Man homecoming‘.
In 2018, Coleman gave her voice in two animated movies named Smallfoot (as Meechee) and Duck Duck Goose (as Chi).
As a singer, Zendaya Coleman released her debut single track named “Swag It Out” in 2011. Some of her popular songs are Wonderful Life, Rewrite the Stars, Something New, Watch me.
Marital Status: Unmarried (Zendaya Coleman is dating Tom Holland).
Children: She has no children.
- Tom Holland (2017-Present)
- Jacob Elordi (2019-Present) Zendaya was seen with Jacob Elordi, her Euphoria co-star on her 23rd birthday in Greece.
- Trevor Jackson (2012 - 2016) Zendaya and Trevor dated from 2012 to 2016.
- Leo Howard (2013) Actor Leo Howard dated the singer in 2013 when they also met on the set of Shake It Up.
- Adam Irigoyen (2011) Shake It Up co-star, Adam dated Zendaya in 2011.
She had a dog of Giant Schnauzer breed, named “Midnight” which passed away in late 2015. Later, she got a dog named “Noon”.
- "Don’t try so hard to fit in, and certainly don’t try so hard to be different just try hard to be you." - Zendaya Coleman
- "I think women are very powerful and I think we're more powerful together than separated." - Zendaya Coleman
- "If you don't try things and take risks, you don't really grow and figure out what you want." - Zendaya Coleman
- "I’m one of those people who doesn’t follow trends. I set them." - Zendaya Coleman
- "There are so many great things in life; why dwell on negativity?" - Zendaya Coleman
- "Potential is not an end point but a capacity to grow and learn." - Zendaya Coleman
Where does Zendaya live?
in 2016, she bought her first house in Los Angeles, where she currently lives. She lives there together with her family.
The five-bedroom, five-bathroom home has a detailed entrance with custom iron doors and peninsula stairway.
Location: Los Angeles, California.
Price: $1.4 million
- Lexus RC 350 (2015)
Did Zendaya ever get plastic surgery?
Zendaya has never had plastic surgery in her life. She is completely natural and she relies on her discipline, skin care, and natural features.
Hobbies and Favorite Things
Favorite Actor is Johnny Depp.
Favorite Singers Michael Jackson, Beyonce and Rihanna.
Favorite Color is pink.
Her favorite food is burritos.
Her favorite sport game is basketball.
Does Zendaya Have Any Tattoos?
Zendaya does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any. She hates tattoos.
Fears and Phobias
She says "I get so afraid to make the wrong decisions"
Facts & Trivia
Passed on the role of Storm in “X-Men: Apocalypse” (2016), feeling the role wasn’t a big enough. The role then went to other contender Alexandra Shipp, who also replaced Zendaya as the role of Aaliyah in Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B (2014).
Is one of the back-up dancers in the Sears Arrive music video, featuring Selena Gomez.
Screen-tested for the role of Alita in “Alita: Battle Angel” (2019) but lost out to Rosa Salazar.
Gets her height from her parents. Her father is 6’2 and her mother is even taller at 6’4.
Zendaya owes her confidence to HBO series Euphoria (2019). She said that it allowed her to push her limits as an actor and show her creativity.
Her father is African American ethnicity and her mother is of White ethnicity.
Best Supporting Actress in Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)
Best Actress in a Series, Drama/Genre in Euphoria (2019)
Choice Summer Movie Actress in Spider-Man: Far From Home(2019)
The Female Movie Star of 2019 in Spider-Man: Far From Home(2019)
The Drama TV Star of 2019 in Euphoria (TV Series)
Choice Movie Actress: Drama in The Greatest Showman (2017)