June Diane Raphael Height, Age, Movies, Net Worth, HusbandPosted on August 14, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 4 Jan 1980Age: 40
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Writer
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 34-26-35 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is June Diane Raphael?
June Diane Raphael was born on January 4, 1980 in Rockville Centre, New York, U.S. After attending drama schools, she took a training in improvisational comedy. In 2002, she made her TV debut in an episode of Ed. In 2007, she made her big screen debut in the movie Zodiac. She then played Amanda in the romantic comedy Bride Wars.
Notable film work includes supporting roles in Year One and Unfinished Business, as well as her 2013 film Ass Backwards, which she co-wrote and starred in with her creative partner Casey Wilson. She also co-hosts the popular movie discussion podcast How Did This Get Made? alongside Jason Mantzoukas and her husband Paul Scheer.
- Birth Name: June Diane Raphael
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: June
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White. She has Irish ancestry
- Father: John Raphael (Steamfitter)
- Mother: Diane Raphael (New York City Public School Teacher)
- Siblings: Lauren Raphael (Older Sister), Deanna Raphael (Older Sister)
- High Cheekbones
June Diane Raphael Movies and TV Shows
June Diane Raphael Boyfriend, Husband
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Paul Scheer.
Children: She has two sons, August Scheer (b. April 30, 2014) and Sam Scheer (b. August 2016) with husband Paul Scheer.
- Paul Scheer (Husband) (2004-Present) They got married in a private ceremony in October 2009. They have two children.
- Olivia Colman
- Alex Pettyfer
- Al Pacino
- Jenna Coleman
- James McAvoy
- Chris Hemsworth
- Eddie Redmayne
- Kate Winslet
- Ben Hardy
- Eliza Dushku
- Robin Wright
- Rebecca Ferguson
- Abigail Spencer
- Harrison Ford
- Shay Mitchell
- Elizabeth Debicki
- Laura Aikman
- Billy Crudup
- Naomi Scott
- Mia Rose Frampton
June Diane Raphael Quotes
- "I think, is a cultural thing, too. You know, everyone wants to see the baby. Everybody's bringing gifts for the baby." - June Diane Raphael
- "Of course, when you're a parent, you can never really be sick." - June Diane Raphael
- "I was like, "Everybody sees my characters. Nobody sees me!"" - June Diane Raphael
June Diane Raphael Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Food: Chinese Food.
June Diane Raphael Fears and Phobias
- She says: I think my real fear is that I will get to old age and think I spent too much time concerned about the way that I look and other bullshit. That's really a fear of mine
June Diane Raphael Facts & Trivia
In 2010, she wrote a couple of short stories for the book, Worst Laid Plans.
June Diane Raphael 2020 height is 5 ft 9 inches or (175 cm tall).
June Diane Raphael net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $4 million dollars.