Hayley Atwell Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 5 Apr 1982Age: 38
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 150 ft
- Weight: 5.7 lb
- Measurements: 37-27-36 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Who Is Hayley Atwell?
Hayley Atwell was born on 05-04-1982 in London in the state of England, United Kingdom. Hayley Atwell is a British and American actress who came to limelight for her role as Elizabeth “Bess” Foster in the 2008 drama The Duchess. She is also popular for her portrayal of Peggy Carter in several movies and television series set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, like the ABC action-adventure series Agent Carter.
Hayley Atwell went to Sion-Manning Roman Catholic Girls’ School in London. Post that, she brought entrance into London Oratory School and gave her A-Levels.
- Birth Name: Hayley Elizabeth Atwell
- Nationality: British, American
- Nickname: Hayley
- Religion: Her religious convictions are not known
- Ethnicity: Her ancestry is English, Irish and American
- Father: Grant Atwell (Massage Therapist, Photographer, Shaman)
- Mother: Allison (née Cain) (Motivational Speaker)
- Siblings: She’s the only child to her parents
- Warm smile
- Curvy figure
Hayley Atwell Movies
Hayley Atwell Boyfriend / Dating
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- Evan Jones (2014-2015) Evan Jones and Hayley Atwell had a relationship from 2014 to 2015.
- Stephen Merchant (2013) In 2013, she was rumored to be dating English actor, Stephen Merchant.
- Paul Wilson (2012) In 2012, Hayley dated the Scottish musician Paul Wilson.
- Tom Ellis
- Matthew Rhys
- Elena Rusconi
- Amanda Seyfried
- Amanda Grace Benitez
- Karl Urban
- Naomi Scott
- Gavin MacIntosh
- Sharon Stone
- Evan Rachel Wood
- Chris Pine
- Chadwick Boseman
- Erin Sanders
- Freya Allan
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Liana Liberato
- Shia LaBeouf
- June Diane Raphael
- Giancarlo Esposito
- Kelli Berglund
Hayley Atwell Quotes
- "The main reason I did 'Captain America' was because I wanted to get out of my own head and stop taking my work so seriously." - Hayley Atwell
- "My first job was a Greek tragedy, and ever since, one job just seemed to roll onto the next. I've been terribly lucky." - Hayley Atwell
- "It's people's worst fantasy to see their partner kissing someone else, even though it's a job and it's not real." - Hayley Atwell
- "I don't think I'm curvaceous. It's simply that most other actresses are really, stupidly tiny." - Hayley Atwell
- "I can't imagine it if beauty was the only currency I used as an actress. It just doesn't interest me." - Hayley Atwell
- "From a very young age, stories fuelled my imagination in the most wonderful way." - Hayley Atwell
- "I love firing guns. It's an amazing feeling - so sexy and powerful." - Hayley Atwell
- "I like characters who have faults. I'm drawn to darker people." - Hayley Atwell
- "I am often lost in my own world, with a frown on my face." - Hayley Atwell
Hayley Atwell Plastic Surgeries
Did Hayley Atwell ever get plastic surgery?
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumour surrounding Hayley Atwell. She has never ever thought about getting the plastic surgery. It looks like her body is untouched by any plastic surgeries, and she definitely doesn’t need them.
Hayley Atwell Hobbies and Interests
- Horse riding
- Reading, she is a heavy literature fan
Hayley Atwell Tattoos
Does Hayley Atwell Have Any Tattoos?
She has two tattooo=She said “I have a fleur de lys on my wrist that I got in New Orleans. The meaning is a secret.”
Hayley Atwell Fears and Phobias
- Fear of snakes
Hayley Atwell Facts & Trivia
She shares her birth date with actress Lily James. Lily is 7 years her junior. They both are the alumnus of “Guildhall School of Music and Drama.”
She is good friends with Emma Thompson and Chris Evans.
Hayley is skilled in horse riding and can period dance.
Hayley Atwell height is 5 feet 7 inches tall (170 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 68 Kg (150 lbs).
When Hayley was 2, her parents split.
When Hayley was young, she used to write letters to her future self. For example, at 8, Hayley wrote a letter for her 18-year old self. She wrote – “Have you written your first novel yet? Won an Oscar?”
Surprisingly, Hayley’s father is a shaman (he is a Native American). His tribal name in English translation sounds like “Stars Touching Earth”.
She is vegetarian.
Hayley has dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States.
Hayley Atwell Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or a Motion Picture Made for Television in The Pillars of the Earth (2010)
Best Actress on Television in Agent Carter (2015)
Best Supporting Actress in The Duchess (2008)