Hayley Atwell Bio, Height & WeightLast updated: December 17, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 3,000,000
- Birthday: 5 Apr 1982
- Age: 40
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 150 ft
- Weight: 5.7 lb
- Measurements: 37-27-36 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Birth Name: Hayley Elizabeth Atwell
- Nationality: British, American
- Nickname: Hayley
- Religion: Her religious convictions are not known
- Ethnicity: Her ancestry is English, Irish and American
- Father: Grant Atwell (Massage Therapist, Photographer, Shaman)
- Mother: Allison (née Cain) (Motivational Speaker)
- Siblings: She’s the only child to her parents
- Warm smile
- Curvy figure
Who is Hayley Atwell?
Hayley Atwell was born on 05-04-1982 in London in the state of England, United Kingdom. Hayley Atwell is a British and American actress who came to the limelight for her role as Elizabeth “Bess” Foster in the 2008 drama The Duchess. She is also famous for her portrayal of Peggy Carter in several movies and television series set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, like the ABC action-adventure series Agent Carter.
Hayley Atwell went to Sion-Manning Roman Catholic Girls’ School in London. Post that, she brought entrance into London Oratory School and gave her A-Levels.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
Quotes and Sayings
- "The main reason I did 'Captain America' was because I wanted to get out of my own head and stop taking my work so seriously." - Hayley Atwell
- "My first job was a Greek tragedy, and ever since, one job just seemed to roll onto the next. I've been terribly lucky." - Hayley Atwell
- "It's people's worst fantasy to see their partner kissing someone else, even though it's a job and it's not real." - Hayley Atwell
- "I don't think I'm curvaceous. It's simply that most other actresses are really, stupidly tiny." - Hayley Atwell
- "I can't imagine it if beauty was the only currency I used as an actress. It just doesn't interest me." - Hayley Atwell
- "From a very young age, stories fuelled my imagination in the most wonderful way." - Hayley Atwell
- "I love firing guns. It's an amazing feeling - so sexy and powerful." - Hayley Atwell
- "I like characters who have faults. I'm drawn to darker people." - Hayley Atwell
- "I am often lost in my own world, with a frown on my face." - Hayley Atwell
Did Hayley Atwell ever get plastic surgery?
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumour surrounding Hayley Atwell. She has never ever thought about getting the plastic surgery. It looks like her body is untouched by any plastic surgeries, and she definitely doesn’t need them.
Hobbies and Interests
Reading, she is a heavy literature fan
Does Hayley Atwell Have Any Tattoos?
She has two tattooo=She said “I have a fleur de lys on my wrist that I got in New Orleans. The meaning is a secret.”
Fears and Phobias
Fear of snakes
Facts & Trivia
She shares her birth date with actress Lily James. Lily is 7 years her junior. They both are the alumnus of “Guildhall School of Music and Drama.”
She is good friends with Emma Thompson and Chris Evans.
Hayley is skilled in horse riding and can period dance.
Hayley Atwell height is 5 feet 7 inches tall (170 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 68 Kg (150 lbs).
When Hayley was 2, her parents split.
When Hayley was young, she used to write letters to her future self. For example, at 8, Hayley wrote a letter for her 18-year old self. She wrote – “Have you written your first novel yet? Won an Oscar?”
Surprisingly, Hayley’s father is a shaman (he is a Native American). His tribal name in English translation sounds like “Stars Touching Earth”.
She is vegetarian.
Hayley has dual citizenship of the United Kingdom and the United States.
Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or a Motion Picture Made for Television in The Pillars of the Earth (2010)
Best Actress on Television in Agent Carter (2015)
Best Supporting Actress in The Duchess (2008)