Anna Kendrick Height, Age & BioLast updated: March 22, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 14,000,000
- Birthday: 9 Aug 1985
- Age: 35
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 106 lb
- Measurements: 34-25-35 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Anna Cooke Kendrick
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Rabies
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: English, Irish, and Scottish descent
- Father: William K. Kendrick (History Teacher)
- Mother: Janice (née Cooke) (Accountant)
- Siblings: Michael Cooke Kendrick (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Alluring eyes
- Mixed ethnicity
- Less than average women height
- Often plays likable awkward characters
- Very often sings in her roles
Who is Anna Kendrick?
Anna Kendrick was born on August 9, 1985, in Portland, Maine, U.S. She is an American actress and a singer who rose to fame after she played the role of Jessica Stanley in The Twilight Saga. In 2009, she achieved an Academy Award nomination for being the Best Supporting Actress for her appearance in the comedy-drama Up in the Air. She then starred as Beca Mitchell in the Pitch Perfect film series that premiered from 2012–2017.
Anna Kendrick went to Longfellow Elementary School. Later on, and later she joined the Lincoln Middle School and Deering High School in Portland.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Children: She has no children.
- Ben Richardson (2014-Present) Since 2014, she is dating British cinematographer, Ben Richardson.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (Rumor) (2011) Jake and Anna were seen hanging out together in 2011.
- Edgar Wright (2009-2013) English director, Edgar Wright and Anna dated from 2009 to 2013.
Anna Kendrick has a soft corner for animals. She posted several photos of animals on social media, but we don’t have enough information about her own pets.
- "Sometimes I think, I need to think before I speak. And then other times I think, I shouldn’t leave the house or interact with people ever." - Anna Kendrick
- "You listen to your favorite song just until you’re almost getting sick of it, and then it’s so fun to rediscover it after a couple of months." - Anna Kendrick
- "It’s cute how I used to think this ‘barely holding it together’ feeling was temporary." - Anna Kendrick
- "I like to think of myself less like ‘an adult’ and more like a ‘former fetus.’" - Anna Kendrick
- "An actor should always let humility outweigh ambition." - Anna Kendrick
- "I like my men like I like my coffee. Silent." - Anna Kendrick
Anna Kendrick bought the home for $1.02 million US dollars in the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California in 2012, which features three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms.
Location: Los Angeles, California
Price: $1.02 million
Does Anna Kendrick drive a car?
Yes, she owns an impressive collection of luxury vehicles. Here are four of the cars you can find in Anna’s garage.
- Audi Q3
- Toyota Prius
- Audi R8 spyder
- Chevrolet Convertible
Did Anna Kendrick ever get plastic surgery?
There hasn’t ever been breast implant or a nose job rumor surrounding Anna Kendrick. She has always denied having any sort of cosmetic surgery done to her body. Anna is very beautiful young lady all in natural.
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Leonardo Dicaprio.
Favorite Actress: Mila Kunis.
Favorite Singer: Beyoncé.
Favorite Film: The Women (1939), Hot Fuzz (2006).
Favorite Rap Song – Get It Together (By Beastie Boys).
Favorite Food: Taco Bell.
Favorite Book: All Quiet At The Western Front.
Fears and Phobias
Fear of flying objects (Such as dodgeball, basketball, kickball)
Facts & Trivia
Anna likes beards. When she met Jake Gyllenhaal at the End of Watch premiere, the first thing she did was to scratch his beard.
Cate Blanchett is her style icon.
She has appeared in ‘Newcastle Football Super Bowl‘ commercial.
Anna Kendrick height is 5 feet 2 inches tall (157 cm). Accordingly, she weighs around 48 Kg (106 lbs).
Anna Kendrick is a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings.
Anna was nominated for a Tony Award at the age of 12 for her performance in the musical, High Society.
When meeting Barrack Obama in 2012, Anna dazzled him with her humor causing him to have a fit laughter. She tweeted “The coolest three seconds of my life“.
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in Up in the Air (2009)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Up in the Air (2009)
Best Supporting Actress in Up in the Air (2009)
Best Female Lead Vocal Performance in a Feature Film in Trolls (2016)
Best Kiss in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016)
Best Female Performance in Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)
Best Musical Moment in Pitch Perfect (2012)
Best Breakout Star in Up in the Air (2009)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role in Up in the Air (2009)
Best Featured Actress in a Musical in High Society (musical)
Net Worth & Social Media
You can follow Anna Kendrick all over social media.