Adam Driver Height, Age, Wife, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: June 12, 2020
- Birthday:19 Nov 1983Age: 36
- Country:United States
- Zodiac sign:Scorpio
- Sexual orientation:Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 194 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who Is Adam Driver?
Adam Driver (born 19 November 1983) is an American actor and a former Lance Corporal in the Marines. He is best known for his best role as “Kylo Ren” in the popular Hollywood movie Star Wars. He is also the co-founder of a non-profit organization named “Arts in the Armed Forces”.
In the army, he held the rank of a Lance Corporal. After leaving the army, he joined the University of Indianapolis where he left after one year to pursue drama at the Juilliard School. He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2009.
- Birth Name: Adam Douglas Driver
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Adam, Ears 2 (Colleagues gave him when he was in the Marine Corps)
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, and German
- Father: Joe Douglas Driver (Works at an Office Depot)
- Mother: Nancy Wright née Needham (Paralegal at Hains Law Firm)
- Siblings: He has a sister named April Ann Driver
- Unconventional facial features
- Large head and big ears that stick out to the side
- Towering physical frame
- Long black hair
- Deep commanding voice
Adam Driver Movies
Adam Driver Girlfriend / Spouse
Marital Status: Married.
Wife: Joanne Tucker.
Children: He does have a son.
Adam Driver Pets
Joanne gifted Adam a Rottweiler-Pit bull mix dog named ‘Moose’ for his birthday after marriage and the actor is deeply attached to it.
Adam Driver Quotes
- "I used to eat a whole chicken, every day, for lunch. I did that for four years. But it got tiring – go to the store, buy it, eat it. It’s a mess." - Adam Driver
- "What is important is to maintain integrity of the story, of the character, of the movie, even if it’s a big production." - Adam Driver
- "I’m not an acting monk or anything. I’m not, like, the most well-adjusted actor." - Adam Driver
- "Emphasis in the Marine Corps isn’t on talking about your feelings." - Adam Driver
- "I originally passed on ‘Girls’ because I thought TV was evil." - Adam Driver
- "I have a control problem. I hate the feeling of not being in control." - Adam Driver
Adam Driver House
The 5,444-square-foot single-family residence. It has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and a cellar dull ceiling.
Location: Brooklyn Heights
Price: $4.79 Million
Adam Driver Cars
- Toyota Camry
Adam Driver Hobbies and Interests
Actor: Robert di Nero, Christopher Walken and Richard Dreyfuss.
Actress: Carrie Fisher, Audrey Hepburn and Katherine Hepburn.
- Reading Books
- Plant trees
Adam Driver Tattoos
Adam Driver does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Adam Driver Fears and Phobias
- He has a phobia of seeing himself onscreen
- Driver's Fear Of Hearing Himself is Relatable
- Adam is afraid of new technology
Adam Driver Facts and Trivia
When he was seven years old his parents get divorced.
He was the first choice of the makers of ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice‘ for the role of Lex Luthor.
He is the founder of AITAF (Arts in the Armed Forces), a non-profit organization that mainly performs the theatre for all the military branches even in the US and abroad also.
He hates the Internet. Adam Driver favors things that take a lot of work, and he doesn’t think the things that pop up on the Web require a lot of thought.
He used to eat a whole chicken a day!
Driver’s stepfather is a Baptist minister, and young Adam and his sister sang in the church, where his mother played piano. Driver also sang in his school choir and acted in plays.
Adam is extremely uncomfortable with the loss of anonymity that comes with fame. The actor says that it makes him lose the privilege to be a silent observer that aids him in doing his best work.
As a rebellious teenager, Adam liked climbing radio towers and setting things on fire. Inspired by Brad Pitt Fight Club (1999), he found a fight club of his own in high school.
Adam Driver Major Awards
Best Lead Actor in Marriage Story (2019)
Best Supporting Actor in Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)
Best Villain in Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)