Kevin Hart Actor Profile: Movies, Wife, Height, Cars, QuotesLast updated: February 27, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 6 Jul 1979Age: 41
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 141 lb
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Who Is Kevin Hart?
Kevin D. Hart is an American actor and comedian. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hart began his career by winning several amateur comedy competitions at clubs throughout New England.
His comedic reputation continued to grow with the release of his first stand-up album ‘I’m a Grown Little Man‘ (2008.)
He is most famous for his stand-up specials I’m a Grown Little Man, Laugh atMy Pain, and Seriously Funny.
He has also starred in such films as The Secret Life of Pets, Think Like a Man, Workaholics, Conan’ TV series, Modern Family and etc.
Kevin Hart attended a high school and the community college in Philadelphia.
- Birth Name: Kevin D. Hart
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Lil Kev
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Father: Henry (drug and alcohol addict)
- Mother: Nancy (Died: aged 56 years)
- Siblings: Robert Hart (Older Brother)
- Short Stature
Kevin Hart Movies
Kevin Hart Wife / Affair
Kevin Hart is a father of three kids: Heaven Hart (b. March 22, 2005), and Hendrix Hart (b. November 8, 2007), whom he shares with ex-wife Torrei Hart.
Kenzo Kash Hart (b. November 21, 2017), his first child with wife Eniko Parrish.
- Eniko Parrish (2009-Present) After 1 year of engagement they married on 13th Aug 2016.
- Torrei Hart (2001-2011) On May 22, 2003, Kevin and Torrei married. 8 years later they separated in Feb 2010 and divorced in Nov 2011.
- Claudia Jordan (-) TV and radio personality, Claudia Jordan dated Kevin in the past.
- Simply Jess (-) Kevin dated glamour model, Simply Jess in the past.
Kevin Hart Pets
Kevin has two dobermans Riggs (Miniature Doberman Pinscher) and Roxy (Doberman Pinscher).
Kevin Hart Quotes
- "Life is too short to worry about what others say about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about." - Kevin Hart
- "My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax, in any way shape or form." - Kevin Hart
- "The best feeling in the world is seeing the benefits and rewards of hard work." - Kevin Hart
- "The only time you should look back in life, is to see how far you have come." - Kevin Hart
- "Hard work and determination equals success. Nothing comes easy. Put your mind to something." - Kevin Hart
- "Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to put the work in!!" - Kevin Hart
- "I love making people laugh. And I love laughing." - Kevin Hart
- "I am who I am today because of my mother." - Kevin Hart
- "I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me." - Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart House
The house sets a stately tone with two sets of columns framing a double-door entry. Past that, a grand chandelier-topped foyer with dual staircases kicks off the 6,549-square-foot floor plan. Kevin sold this house for $2.75 million. (in 2019).
Location: Los Angeles, California
Price: $1.99 million (in 2012)
268-square-foot tiny house, which was stationed in the middle of New York City’s bustling Herald Square.
Location: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Kevin Hart Garage
- He does not own a plane, but he told in his interview that he uses a private plane to meet his daughter. Kevin spends $50.000 every time he wants to meet his daughter for one hour, and fly back to work.
- Range Rover
- Ferrari 488 GTB Spider
- 1967 Mustang Eleanor
- 1966 Pontiac GTO
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Jeep Nasty
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Kevin Hart Hobbies and Interests
- Playing poker
Kevin Hart Fears and Phobias
Kevin Hart Facts and Trivia
Kevin Hart funniest movie of all time is Tropic Thunder. He once said that he could watch it over and over again.
He is a big fan of basketball.
Kevin hates Dolphin.
Kevin has also worked at a shoe store as a salesman. He left the job to work in comedy clubs.
He was arrested on the 4th of April for driving under the influence and was charged the following day to 3 years probation.
He earned $15 million by selling his comedy tour “Laugh At My Pain” in 2011.
He lost his mother to cancer in 2006.
His standup Tour is the Highest Grossing Ever.
Kevin Hart Awards and Achievements
International Star of the Year
Comedy Star of the Year
Artist of the Year
Best Actor in Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain (2011)
Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series in Real Husbands of Hollywood (2013)