Brie Larson Actress Profile: Movies, Marvel, Boyfriend, Age, OscarLast updated: February 26, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 1 Oct 1989Age: 30
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac sign: Libra
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 128 lb
- Measurements: 34-24-35 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
Who Is Brie Larson?
Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers, known professionally as Brie Larson, is an American actress, filmmaker, and musician. She made her public debut as a young child in a parody commercial on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Larson has also received various honors, including an ‘Academy Award.’
Brie Larson was homeschooled. She learned acting from American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, California.
- Birth Name: Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Brie Larson
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Father: Heather Desaulniers
- Mother: Sylvain Desaulniers
- Siblings: Milaine “Mimsy” Larson (Younger sister)
- Small mole under her left eye
- Bright smile
Brie Larson Movies
Brie Larson Boyfriend / Affair
- Elijah Allan-Blitz (2019-Present) Captain Marvel actress Brie Larson. is dating Elijah Allan-Blitz.
- Alex Greenwald (2013 - 2019 ) Brie Larson and Alex Greenwald were engaged for 2 years.
- John Patrick Amedori (2008 - 2012 ) Brie Larson and John Patrick Amedori dated from 18th Nov, 2008 to 2012.
- Cody Linley (2006 - 2007) Actor, Cody Linley and Brie Larson had a relationship from Mar 2006 to 2007.
- Jeremy Renner
- Renée Zellweger
- Taylor Russell
- Paul Anderson
- Kat Dennings
- Emma Stone
- Jonah Hill
- Jake Cannavale
- Kyla Kenedy
- Laura Dern
- Dean-Charles Chapman
- Anya Chalotra
- Alexander Skarsgard
- Brad Pitt
- Paris Berelc
- JJ Feild
- Elisabeth Shue
- Jessie Buckley
- Piper Perabo
- Sacha Dhawan
Brie Larson Quotes
- "I think that fashion is very important for me and I think that it’s a wonderful means of self-expression." - Brie Larson
- "I have a sister and her name is Mimsy, like from ‘Alice in Wonderland,’ so we’ve got some strange names in our family." - Brie Larson
- "It’s very scary to allow the world to see you." - Brie Larson
- "I was listening to a lot of Norwegian black metal and death metal. There’s a great history to Norwegian black metal. That music is very dark and violent, but it’s also beautiful." - Brie Larson
- "I usually get my lyrics when I let my mind wander, when you’re not really awake, but not yet fully asleep. I keep an open notebook by my bed and then just write whatever comes to me." - Brie Larson
- "For me, the dumbest rule is that you can’t chew gum in school. For some reason, chewing gum for me gets my brain going." - Brie Larson
- "Sometimes you pick up on the myth and it’s just an accident. I think it comes naturally out of people, and some people are aware of it." - Brie Larson
- "Sometimes I laugh with my parents, and sometimes I yell at them, and both are therapeutic." - Brie Larson
- "I was the type of person that would show a PowerPoint presentation about why I should do something versus crying and screaming over it." - Brie Larson
Brie Larson House
Currently, We don’t have enough information about Brie Larson houses.
Brie Larson Car Collection
- Nissan 370 Z
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Brie Larson Plastic Surgeries
- Nose Rhinoplasty (rumor)
Brie Larson Hobbies and Interests
- Actor: Tom Cruise.
- Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
- Food: Lasagna or burritos.
- Playing video games
Brie Larson Tattoos
Larson does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.
Brie Larson Facts and Trivia
Not only is she a great actress, she is also a talented singer.
Good friends with Cody Linley and Logan Lerman.
She is crazy about studying mycology, which invariably seems strange to others.
She sang the song “Coming Around” in her 2006 movie Hoot.
In 2019, Time magazine named her among the 100 most influential people in the world.
She began acting at the age of 8.
Brie Larson Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture in Room (2015)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in Room (2015)
Best Leading Actress in Room (2015)
Best Actress in Room (2015)
Best Actress in Short Term 12 (2013)