Samuel L. Jackson Bio, Height, Age, Net WorthLast updated: March 10, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 250,000,000
- Birthday: 21 Dec 1948
- Age: 72
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 183 lb
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: Samuel Leroy Jackson
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Sam, King of Cool, Mr. Cool
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Roy Henry Jackson
- Mother: Elizabeth Jackson (Factory Worker and supplies buyer for a mental institution)
- Siblings: Not known
- Gapped tooth
- Wears round spectacles
Who Is Samuel L. Jackson?
Samuel L. Jackson was born in Washington, D.C., United States on December 21, 1948. He was born to Roy Henry Jackson and Elizabeth. Samuel is one of the most talented veteran actors in the Hollywood film industry. He is very well-known face of Hollywood, Samuel has appeared in over 100 movies, and is most recognized for playing tough and violent characters on screen.
- LaTanya Richardson Jackson (1973) After dating for a brief time, they got married in 1980. They have a daughter named Zoe Jackson (1982).
- "I don’t understand how people live without creating." - Samuel L. Jackson
- "Anyone who tells you money can’t buy happiness never had any." - Samuel L. Jackson
- "If you do not have courage, you may not have the opportunity to use any of your other virtues." - Samuel L. Jackson
- "My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass." - Samuel L. Jackson
- "You know me. It’s my duty to please that booty." - Samuel L. Jackson
- "If you have an opportunity to use your voice you should use it." - Samuel L. Jackson
- "You ain’t got but one life. You ought to live it the way you want." - Samuel L. Jackson
Built in 1981, the four-bedroom main house features a turreted entry that opens to a double-height foyer and adjacent living room.
Location: Los Angeles
Price: 3.2 million
The spacious four-bed, three-and-a-half bath home is located on the Gold Coast of the Upper Eastside – one of Manhattan’s most exclusive and expensive property enclaves.
Location: New York
Price: 13 million
- Maybach 57 S
- Toyota Camry
- Range Rover Sport (2014)
Hobbies and Interests
Fears and Phobias
My biggest fear is not going to work
Facts and Trivia
He suffered from a stutter while growing up. A speech therapist suggested he audition for a play and it might help his speech. It did and he changed his major.
Is an avid golfer.
He participated in Model United Nations during his years in school.
He originally intended to become a marine biologist before discovering acting in college.
He got severely addicted to the drugs after playing the role of a drug addict in Jungle Fever (1991). He had to stay in drug rehab for two weeks.
Major Industry Awards
Best Supporting Actor in Pulp Fiction (1994)
Outstanding Voice Performance in Turbo (2013)
Best Supporting Actor in Django Unchained (2012)
Best Performance in an Animated Theatrical Film in The Incredibles (2004)
Best Actor in Eve's Bayou (1997)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role in Pulp Fiction (1994)
Net Worth & Social Media