Robert Downey, Jr. Bio, Height, Age
- Net Worth: $ 300,000,000
- Birthday: 4 Apr 1965
- Age: 58
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 172 lb
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: Robert John Downey Jr.
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: RJD, Bob, Bob Downey
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Robert Downey Sr. (Filmmaker, Actor, Producer) (Died in 2021)
- Mother: Elsie Downey (Actress)
- Siblings: Allyson Downey (Older Sister)
- Often plays intelligent but eccentric roles
- Drawling Voice
- Not being especially modest
Who Is Robert Downey, Jr.?
Robert John Downey Jr. (born on April 4, 1965) is an American actor, singer and producer. He started his acting career at the age of five through appearance in his father’s 1970 film Pound. Other early film appearances include Baby it’s you, Tuff Turf and Weird Science.
His father is a well-known filmmaker, writer, director and his mother was an actress.
Robert Downey, Jr. is best known for memorable role of “Tony Stark” aka Iron Man in the MCU films, including Iron Man franchise and Avengers film series.
His oldest child, Indio Falconer Downey (born September 7, 1993) is his son from his first marriage.
Robert and Susan Downey has a son – Exton Elias Downey (born February 7, 2012) and a daughter Avri Roel (born November 2014).Robert Downey, Jr. Wife
Quotes and Sayings
- "Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there." - Robert Downey, Jr.
- "I don’t think I’m in any position to give anybody advice about anything." - Robert Downey, Jr.
- "Worrying is like praying for something you don’t want to happen." - Robert Downey, Jr.
- "Listen, smile, agree, then do whatever you were going to do anyway." - Robert Downey, Jr.
- "I just think it’s good to be confident. If I’m not on my team why should anybody else be?" - Robert Downey, Jr.
- "I think that we all do heroic things, but hero is not a noun, it’s a verb." - Robert Downey, Jr.
- "I don’t need an Iron Man suit. I’m already a weapon of mass seduction." - Robert Downey, Jr.
Location: East Hampton, New York
Price: 11.9 Million
- Audi R8
- Bentley Continental GT
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Nissan GT-R
- Ferrari California T
- Audi A8 L
- 1967 Corvette Stingray Convertible
- 2014 Audi R8 Convertible
- Cadillac Escalade
- 2009 Audi R8 Spyder
Hobbies and Interests
Wing Chun Kung Fu
This tattoo contains the letters of the name of his oldest son Indio Falconer Downey from his Ex-Wife Debora Falconer.
Avengers tattoo on his right arm was Scarlett Johansson’s idea on the completion of ten years of starring in Marvel Movies.
This tattoo is the dedication of his love, Susan Levin (Now wife Susan Downey).
Facts and Trivia
Was a huge fan of the Iron Man comics as a child.
Is an avid collector of exotic watches including such brands as, Breitling, Omega, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Rolex, Patek Philippe, Baume & Mercier
His father introduced him to drugs, offering him a marijuana joint when he was age 8.
Robert Downey Jr. net worth is estimated at around $300 million dollars
Married his first wife after dating her for only 42 days.
Met wife Susan Downey on the set of Gothika (2003).
In 2008, he was flashed in a video game titled “Iron Man” for his role as Tony Stark.
In the year 1992, Robert played the leading role in the film Chaplin, which garnered him a nominee in BAFTA Award and Academy Awards for the Best Actor.
Major Industry Awards
Best Actor in Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Best Actor in Iron Man Three (2013)
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture in Sherlock Holmes (2009)
Best Actor in Iron Man (2008)
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in Ally McBeal (1997)
in Short Cuts (1993)
Best Actor in Heart and Souls (1993)
Best Actor in Chaplin (1992)