Laura Dern Height, Age, Movies, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- 10 Feb 1967Age: 53
- United States
- Actress, Director, Producer
- Zodiac sign Aquarius
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 135 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Who Is Laura Dern?
Laura Dern was born on February 10, 1967, in Los Angeles, California, US. She is an American actress, producer, director, and activist whose actions can be seen in TV films called Recount and Enlightened. She has also played the supporting roles in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Little Women and Marriage Story.
- Birth Name: Laura Elizabeth Dern
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Laura
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Bruce Dern (Actor)
- Mother: Diane Ladd (Actress)
- Siblings: Laura is the only child of her parents after her older sister’s death
- Her skinny build
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Light blonde hair
- Long legs
Laura Dern Best Movies
Laura Dern Relationships
Marital Status: Divorced (in a relationship).
Children: She has two children, a son Ellery Walker and a daughter named, Jaya with ex husband Ben Harper.
- Baron Davis (2017-Present) They have been dating since 26th Dec 2017.
- Ben Harper (Ex-husband) (2000-2013) Ben Harper and Laura were married for 7 years. They had 2 children.
- Billy Bob Thornton (1997-2000) Laura and Billy Bob Thornton dated from 1997 to April, 2000
- Jeff Goldblum (1995-1997) She dated her Jurassic Park co-actor Jeff Goldblum.
- Vincent Spano (1992) In 1992, Vincent Spano and Laura dated for a couple of months.
- Renny Harlin (1991) She dated briefly director and producer Renny Harlin in 1991.
- Kyle Maclachlan (1985-1989) The actors dated from 1985 to 1989.
- Treat Williams (1984-1985) She dated her Smooth talk (1985) co-actor Treat Williams.
Laura Dern Quotes
- "It’s really fun to act like a bimbo. But it’s fun to act like a bimbo only when people know that you really aren’t one." - Laura Dern
- "You don’t have to run away from life your whole life. You can really live. You can change. And you can be an agent of change." - Laura Dern
- "Wild at Heart made a few people angry-they thought I was exploiting women by showing that when a woman says no she really means yes." - Laura Dern
- "It’s a strange world, as David Lynch would say." - Laura Dern
- "You can change. And you can be an agent of change." - Laura Dern
- "I just love, I love, I love movies." - Laura Dern
Laura Dern Car Collection
- Audi A7
- Audi Q7
Laura Dern Plastic Surgeries
Did Laura Dern ever get plastic surgery?
The American actress has revealed that she has no intention of having plastic surgery to eradicate wrinkles or signs of ageing as she wants her face to show what kind of life she’s lived.
Laura Dern Hobbies and Interests
Director: Clint Eastwood.
Movies: The Elephant Man (1980), The Lady Eve (1941).
Book: Pema Chödrön’s Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change.
- Social work and acting
- Loves horse-riding
Laura Dern Facts & Trivia
She had an elder sister, born in 1961, who drowned at the age of 18 months, years before Laura was born.
She Has German, Norwegian, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and more distant Dutch, Swiss-German, French, and Welsh, ancestry.
American Actress Laura Dern Height 5 ft 10 in or (179 cm tall) and weight 61 Kg or 135 lbs.
She is the youngest ever winner of Miss Golden Globe (1982).
Her looks resemble with the former tennis player Steffi Graf.
Her parents were actors as well.
Laura Dern Major Awards
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in Marriage Story (2019)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in Marriage Story (2019)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television in Big Little Lies (2017)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical in Enlightened (2011)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television in Recount (2008)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television in Afterburn (1992)
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie in The Tale (2018)
Best Supporting Actress in Marriage Story (2019)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role in Marriage Story (2019)