Kate Beckinsale Bio, Height, Age, Net WorthLast updated: February 3, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 20,000,000
- Birthday: 26 Jul 1973
- Age: 47
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Leo
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.7 ft
- Weight: 119 lb
- Measurements: 34-23-34 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Birth Name: Kathrin Romary Beckinsale
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Kate
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: White. Burmese descent
- Father: Richard Beckinsale (Actor) (Died of heart attack at 31)
- Mother: Judy Loe (Actress)
- Siblings: Samantha Beckinsale (Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress)
- Good sense of humor
Who Is Kate Beckinsale?
Kate Beckinsale is a beautiful British actress and model. She started her career with a few minor television roles and made her film debut in 1993 with Much Ado About Nothing. Her success came with films like Serendipity, Pearl Harbor and The Aviator. She garnered wider international fame after staring in 2003 film Underworld.
Kate also worked as a model and has made appearances in a couple of advertisements for various brands and as a few music videos.
Short bio (Age, Parents)
Kathrin Romany Beckinsale wаѕ bоrn оn Јulу 26, 1973, іn Сhіѕwісk, Lоndоn, Еnglаnd. She is the only child of actors Richard Beckinsale and Judy Loe. She has an older half-sister named Samantha Beckinsale who is also an actress. Kate studied French and Russian literature at New College, Oxford.
How tall is Kate Beckinsale? (Height, Weight)
Beckinsale has got explainable and satisfiable beauty needed for an actress. She has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 54 Kg. Furthermore, her bra size is 32B and her body measurements are 34-23-34 inches. Moreover, she has hazel eyes and light brown hair color.
How much is Kate Beckinsale Net Worth?
As of 2021, Kate Beckinsale net worth is reported to be around $20 million dollars. The actress earned $50.000 from film, Pearl Harbor back in 2001.
Marital Status: Divorced.
Children: Mother, with ex-boyfriend Michael Sheen, of daughter Lily Mo Sheen (b. January 31, 1999).
- "With every project you do, you bring out a part of yourself, and it seems to be quite a good way of expanding a person." - Kate Beckinsale
- "If someone had told me years ago that sharing a sense of humour was so vital to partnerships, I could have avoided a lot of sex!" - Kate Beckinsale
- "I think that dwelling on other people's perception of you is the road to complete madness, unfortunately. I try and resist that." - Kate Beckinsale
In 2006, Kate bought the home for $3.60 million US dollars in the Los Angeles, California, which features four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Location: Los Angeles, California
Price: $3.60 million
Face lift (Rumor)
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Favorite Actress: Daniella McDonald.
Favorite Food: Chinese Chicken salad.
Facts & Trivia
She once lost the role of Clementine Kruczynski to play in the 2004 movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to Kate Winslet only due to her size.
Got the lead female role in Pearl Harbor (2001) after Charlize Theron pulled out to do Sweet November (2001).
Her father died of a heart attack when Kate was just 5 years old.
Kate Beckinsale 2021 height is 5 ft 7 inches or (170 cm tall).
Kate Beckinsale net worth as of 2021 is estimated at around $20 million dollars.
The actress suffered from anorexia when she was 15 years old.
She studied Russian and French at Oxford University.
She used a body double for her nude scenes in the movie Haunted (1995).
She doesn’t know how to drive and is still a teetotaler from birth.
Best Actress in Underworld (2003)
Best Actress in Serendipity (2001)
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in The Aviator (2004)