Gavin MacIntosh Bio, Height, Age, Net WorthLast updated: February 9, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 600,000
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 22 Mar 1999
- Age: 21
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Model
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 161 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
Who Is Gavin MacIntosh?
Gavin Macintosh was born on March 22, 1999 in Tucson, AZ. He is an American actor and model. he is famous for his childhood role on ABC Family’s The Fosters, he’s also appeared in episodes of Bones, Parks and Recreation and Raising Hope. Gavin came in an entertainment industry at a very young age as a child actor and a model. In 2014, he began dating Actress Brooke Sorenson.
- Birth Name: Gavin Powers MacIntosh
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Gavin
- Religion: Not known
- Ethnicity: White. German, Irish, and Portuguese
- Father: Dustin Macintosh (Founder of Innovationmotorsports)
- Mother: Cynthia Powers MacIntosh
- Siblings: Grant MacIntosh (Younger Brother), Gage MacIntosh (Younger Brother)
- Athletic build
Known for movies
Marital Status: Unmarried (in a relationship).
Children: He has no children.
- Brooke Sorenson (2014-Present) He is dating an actress and a model Brooke Sorenson.
Hobbies and Interests
Does Gavin MacIntosh Have Any Tattoos?
He has 3 known tattoos on his body. Read more – Gavin Macintosh Tattoos.
Facts & Trivia
He started his career as a child model at the age of 10 by appearing in commercials.
He supports LGBT rights and speaks for equality.
Gavin MacIntosh height is 5 ft 9 inches or (175 cm tall).
Gavin MacIntosh net worth as of 2021 is estimated at around $600 thousand dollars.