- 25 Sep 1968Age: 50
- United States
Zodiac sign Libra
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 181 lb
42 33 16 in
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Will Smith is an American actor, comedian and rapper. In 2007, he was named the most powerful actor in Hollywood. His long list of film credits includes Independence Day, Men in Black, Suicide Squad and Bad Boys. He was also cast as the Genie in the Disney live-action remake of Aladdin.
Major Industry Awards
- Grammy Award 1999 Best Rap Solo Performance in "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It"
- Grammy Award 1998 Best Rap Solo Performance in Men in Black (1997)
- Grammy Award 1992 Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group in "Summertime"
- Grammy Award 1988 Best Rap Performance in "Parents Just Don't Understand"
- Fear of heights
- Afraid of oceans
- Jada Pinkett Smith (1995) Wife
- Nia Long (1995)
- Tyra Banks (1993 - 1994)
- Sheree Fletcher (1991 - 1995) Ex-Wife
- Garcelle Beauvais (1990 - 1991)
- Five Rottweilers
- Will Smith Became a millionaire before the age of 20.
- Won a Grammy Award for the song "Summertime" during his rap career.
- First hip-hop artist to be nominated for an Academy Award.
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
- He can solve a rubik’s cube in under a minute.
- MAYBACH 57S
- Ford Mustang Shelby (2007)
- Ford Mustang (1965)
- Ford Taurus (2018)
- Rolls Royce
- The infamous mobile mansion
The 25,000-square-foot house has a surprising intimacy—a soul animated by the craftsmanship on display and the spirit of the celebrity power couple that live here with their childrens. Designed by Stephen Samuelson, took 7 years to build.
Location: Calabassas, California
Price: $42 Million
- Shooting Cans
- Playing Chess
- Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice.
- Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.
- Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.
- There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.