Will Ferrell Height, Age, Bio
- Net Worth: $ 120,000,000
- Birthday: 16 Jul 1967
- Age: 56
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian, Producer, Writer
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 6.3 ft
- Weight: 196 lb
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: John William Ferrell
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Will, Wilf
- Religion: He is an atheist
- Ethnicity: White. German, English, and Irish ancestry
- Father: Roy Lee Ferrell Jr.
- Mother: Betty Kay Ferrell (Elementary School Teacher)
- Siblings: Patrick Ferrell (Younger Brother)
- Broad Nose
- Towering height and slender frame
- Often plays childish, immature characters
Who Is Will Ferrell?
Will Ferrell was born on July 16, 1967 in Irvine, California, US. He is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer and businessman.
During his long successful career, he has starred in leading roles in many blockbuster movies such as The Other Guys, Blades of Glory, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Daddy’s Home, Step Brothers, and Anchorman film series.
He met actress Viveca Paulin in the early years of his professional career and after dating for a while, the couple married in 2000.
Marital Status: Married.
Wife: Viveca Paulin.
Children: Will Ferrell and Viveca Paulin married on 12th Aug 2000. They have three sons together.
Quotes and Sayings
- "Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, you write on walls and you get poked by people you don’t know." - Will Ferrell
- "I’m in a glass case of emotion." - Will Ferrell
- "If you ain’t first, you’re last!" - Will Ferrell
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Movies: Patton (1970).
He is a huge fan of baseball
Facts & Trivia
He met his wife, Viveca, in an acting class in 1994.
In Apr 2018, Ferrell was caught in a serious accident involving two cars. He was riding with three passengers in the SUV, which flipped over. He escaped without any serious injuries.
Will Ferrell 2022 height is 6 ft 3 inches or (190 cm tall).
Will Ferrell net worth as of 2022 is estimated at around $120 million dollars.
He has a surgical scar on his upper right abdomen from a surgery he had as a baby to treat pyloric stenosis, a condition that causes frequent vomiting.
He does not have any tattoos and does not appear to be interested in getting any.