Taylor Spreitler Height, Age, Net Worth, Facts, BoyfriendLast updated: September 27, 2020
- Net Worth: $ 1,000,000
- Birthday: 23 Oct 1993
- Age: 27
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 117 lb
- Measurements: 34-24-34 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Birth Name: Taylor Danielle Spreitler
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Taylor
- Religion: Not known
- Ethnicity: White
- Father: Daniel Spreitler
- Mother: Denise Spreitler
- Siblings: Samantha (Older sister, songwriter)
- Short stature
Who Is Taylor Spreitler?
Taylor Spreitler was born on 23 October 1993, in the small town of Hattiesburg, in Mississippi, USA. She is an American actress known for her roles as Mia McCormick on the hit TV series, Days Of Our Lives, Lennox Scanlon in the sitcom Melissa & Joey, and Kendra Gable in the sitcom Kevin Can Wait. She also starred as Marissa on the Amityville: The Awakening and Hannah Green on Girl on the Edge.
She is currently dating her cute boyfriend David Antonsson Crivello, a musician.
Marital Status: Unmarried (in a relationship).
Children: She has no children.
- David Antonsson Crivello (2017-Present) She is dating a guy who is not so familiar to the audience, David Antonsson Crivello who is a musician.
- Dylan Patton (-) Taylor dated former model and actor, Dylan Patton in the past.
- "As an actor, you come in contact with so many different people and cultures. It makes you a more accepting person." - Taylor Spreitler
- "I have the most supportive parents and family in the entire world." - Taylor Spreitler
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Actress: Tina Fey.
Does Taylor Spreitler Have Any Tattoos?
She has one known tattoo on her body. Read more – Taylor Spreitler Tattoos
Facts & Trivia
As per her Twitter profile, she is a professional liar.
She is obsessed with 60s style wear.
Taylor Spreitler 2020 height is 5 ft 2 inches or (158 cm tall).
Taylor Spreitler net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $1 million dollars.