- 23 Oct 1976Age: 42
- Actor, Producer
Zodiac sign Scorpio
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 6.2 ft
- Weight: 188 lb
45 - 15 - 32 in
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian-American performing actor, humorist, filmmaker, and screenwriter. He is specially known for his role in ‘Deadpool’. He played the title character in the film. He played the DC comics hero Green Lantern.
Major Industry Awards
- Being a dad
- Fear of flying
- Blake Lively (2011) Wife
- Charlize Theron (2011 ) Rumor
- Agnes Fischer (2011)
- Sandra Bullock (2011) Rumor
- Scarlett Johansson (2007 - 2010) Ex Wife
- Alanis Morissette (2002 - 2007)
- Rachael Leigh Cook (2001)
- Kristen Johnston (1999 - 2000)
- Traylor Howard (1998 - 1999)
- Melissa Joan Hart (1995)
- Baxter (Golden Retriever)
- Billie (Mixed Breed)
- Has a fear of flying since he once went skydiving and parachute failed to open at the first attempt.
- Has been in three Marvel movies: Blade: Trinity (2004) (Hannibal King), X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) (Wade Wilson/Deadpool), and the Deadpool (2016) movie (Wade Wilson/Deadpool).
- He portrayed the title character in the 2011 film Green Lantern.
- Is the only actor to appear in all 65 episodes of Fifteen (1990).
- Became an American citizen around 2018.
- Can do a standing back flip.
- Cadillac Escalade
- Nissan Leaf (2012)
- Toyota Prius
- Chevy Equinox (2012)
- Dodge Challenger
Two private dressing rooms off the master, french doors leading out to a covered porch, a custom stone terrace overlooking the water, and a two-bedroom guest suite, are just some of the unique features that give this place its character.
Location: New York
Price: $2.35 million
- Riding Motorcycles
- Scuba Diving
- Laughing can serve you in dark moments and even help you crawl your way back out.
- When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
- Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up.
- We might be too proud to admit it as guys, but we still need to learn how to manage responsibility, how to face our challenges.
- Guys are lucky: We can wear a suit over and over, just with different shirts and ties.