Reese Witherspoon Bio, Height, Age, Net WorthLast updated: March 10, 2021
- Net Worth: $ 150,000,000
- Birthday: 22 Mar 1976
- Age: 45
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Actress, Producer
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 122 lb
- Measurements: 34 - 25 - 34 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Birth Name: Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon
- Nationality: American
- Nickname: Jaws
- Religion: Anglican, Episcopalian
- Ethnicity: White. English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and distant Dutch
- Father: John Draper Witherspoon, Sr. (Lieutenant colonel in the United States Army Reserve)
- Mother: Mary Elizabeth “Betty” (née Reese) (Professor of nursing [child care and mental health] at Vanderbilt University)
- Siblings: John Jr. (Older Brother) (Real Estate Agent)
- Expressive face
- Smooth voice with a strong southern accent
- Blonde hair and blue eyes
- Short stature
Who Is Reese Witherspoon?
Reese Witherspoon is an American actress and producer. Born in Louisiana and raised in Tennessee. She is best known for her role as Elle Woods in the film Legally Blonde. In 2015 Witherspoon was named a Glamour Women of the Year. Witherspoon has been an important figure in the Time’s Up movement, which focuses on gender equality and anti-harassment in the entertainment industry.
Marital Status: Married.
Husband: Jim Toth.
Children: She has 2 children with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe and one with husband Jim Toth.
- Jim Toth (Husband) (2010-Present) On March 26, 2011, the couple married each other at Ojai, California. They have one son Tennessee James Toth (2012)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2007-2009) Reese Witherspoon and popular actor Jake Gyllenhaal dated from Mar, 2007 to Dec, 2009.
- Ryan Phillippe( Ex-husband) (1997 - 2006) The couple were married for 8 years. They had 2 children, Deacon Reese and Ava Elizabeth.
- Mark Wahlberg (Rumor) (1995 - 1997) Reese Witherspoon is rumored to have hooked up with Mark Wahlberg in 1995.
- Stephen Dorff (1993) In 1993, she dated Blade hunk Stephen Dorff for short time.
- Chris O'Donnell (1993) American Actor, Chris O'Donnell and Reese Witherspoon dated from 19th to February, 1993.
- Jeremy Sisto (1992) Actor Jeremy Sisto and Reese Witherspoon dated from 1991 to 1992.
- "Lord knows every day is not a success. Every year is not a success. You have to celebrate the good." - Reese Witherspoon
- "It's a great thing, getting older. You are who you are; you say what you mean." - Reese Witherspoon
- "I encourage women to step up. Don't wait for somebody to ask you." - Reese Witherspoon
In 2014, the couple spent 12.7 million on a property in Pacific Palisades, a high-end neighbourhood tucked between the Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific Ocean in California.
Location: Pacific Palisades, California
Price: $12.7 million
Built by acclaimed architect Wallace Neff as a farmhouse for industrialist Edward Drummond Libbey, it was later transformed into a home.
Price: $5.8 million
The home has a historic feel, despite only being built in 1969, boasting plenty of amazing architectural features. This Bel-Air mansion was sold by the former couple in 2004 for $4.5 million dollars.
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Movies: Overboard (1987), Terms of Endearment (1983), Belly (1998).
Favorite TV Show: Amish Mafia (2012-).
Favorite Book: The End of the Affair (By Graham Greene).
Favorite Food: Firecrackers, fried chicken.
Enjoys going to flea markets
Collects Antique Linens
Fears and Phobias
Facts and Trivia
She dyed her hair brown for her role as June Carter Cash in Walk the Line (2005).
She was a cheerleader in high school and a debutante.
Was considered for the role of Juliet in Romeo + Juliet (1996), which went to Claire Danes.
She was a gymnast for seven years when she was younger.
Reese Witherspoon 2020 height is 5 ft 2 inches or (157 cm tall).
Reese Witherspoon net worth as of 2020 is estimated at around $150 million dollars.
Best friends with Selma Blair, Chelsea Handler and Renée Zellweger.
Reese was good at studies and used to get good grades.
Her daughter, Ava Phillippe, is named after her ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe’s, grandmother.
Was named highest-paid actress in Hollywood by The Hollywood Reporter in 2007.
Was originally cast in the lead role in Bunny Lake Is Missing (2012), but backed out a few weeks before shooting began.
As a child, she appeared in her local Sunday paper modeling kids’ track suits and such. She said that it was creative for her. She was paid $50 a day.
Best Actress in Walk the Line (2005)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Walk the Line (2005)
Best Actress in a Leading Role in Walk the Line (2005)
Outstanding Limited Series in Big Little Lies (2017)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role in Walk the Line (2005)