Reese Witherspoon Celebrity Profile: Movies, Husband, InstagramLast updated: February 26, 2020
- 22 Mar 1976Age: 44
- United States
- Actress, Producer
- Zodiac sign Aries
- Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 122 lb
34 - 25 - 34 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Table of Contents
Who Is Reese Witherspoon?
Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon, known professionally as Reese Witherspoon is an American actress and producer. Born in Louisiana and raised in Tennessee.
She is best known for her role as Elle Woods in the movie Legally Blonde. In 2015 Witherspoon was named a Glamour Women of the Year. Witherspoon has been an important figure in the Time’s Up movement, which focuses on gender equality and anti-harassment in the entertainment industry.
Reese Witherspoon Movies
Reese Witherspoon Boyfriend / Husband
- Jim Toth (2010-Present) On March 26, 2011, the couple married each other at Ojai, California. They have one son Tennessee James Toth (2012)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2007 - 2009) Reese Witherspoon and popular actor Jake Gyllenhaal dated from Mar, 2007 to Dec, 2009.
- Ryan Phillippe (1997 - 2006) The couple were married for 8 years. They had 2 children, Deacon Reese and Ava Elizabeth.
- Mark Wahlberg (1995 - 1997) Reese Witherspoon is rumored to have hooked up with Mark Wahlberg in 1995.
- Stephen Dorff (1993) In 1993, she dated Blade hunk Stephen Dorff for short time.
- Chris O'Donnell (1993) American Actor, Chris O'Donnell and Reese Witherspoon dated from 19th to February, 1993.
- Jeremy Sisto (1992) Actor Jeremy Sisto and Reese Witherspoon dated from 1991 to 1992.
Reese Witherspoon Pets
Reese Witherspoon Quotes
- "All we can do to create change is work hard. That's my advice: Just do what you do well. If you're a producer, you've got to produce. If you're a writer, you've got to write. If you're in corporate America, keep working hard to bust through the glass ceiling." - Reese Witherspoon
- "Lord knows every day is not a success. Every year is not a success. You have to celebrate the good." - Reese Witherspoon
- "I don't believe in perfection. I don't think there is such a thing. But the energy of wanting things to be great is a perfectionist energy." - Reese Witherspoon
- "It's a great thing, getting older. You are who you are; you say what you mean." - Reese Witherspoon
- "I encourage women to step up. Don't wait for somebody to ask you." - Reese Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon House
In 2014, the couple spent 12.7 million on a property in Pacific Palisades, a high-end neighbourhood tucked between the Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific Ocean in California.
Location: Pacific Palisades, California
Price: $12.7 million
Built by acclaimed architect Wallace Neff as a farmhouse for industrialist Edward Drummond Libbey, it was later transformed into a home.
Price: $5.8 million
The home has a historic feel, despite only being built in 1969, boasting plenty of amazing architectural features. This Bel-Air mansion was sold by the former couple in 2004 for $4.5 million dollars.
Reese Witherspoon Cars
- Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
- Porsche Panamera
- Mercedes Benz GL 350
Reese Witherspoon Hobbies
- Enjoys going to flea markets
- Collects Antique Linens
Reese Witherspoon Tattoos
Reese Witherspoon Fears
- Public Speaking
Reese Witherspoon Facts and Trivia
She was a cheerleader in high school and a debutante.
Was considered for the role of Juliet in Romeo + Juliet (1996), which went to Claire Danes.
Was named highest-paid actress in Hollywood by The Hollywood Reporter in 2007.
Was originally cast in the lead role in Bunny Lake Is Missing (2012), but backed out a few weeks before shooting began.
As a child, she appeared in her local Sunday paper modeling kids’ track suits and such. She said that it was creative for her. She was paid $50 a day.
Reese Witherspoon Awards
Best Actress in Walk the Line (2005)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical in Walk the Line (2005)
Best Actress in a Leading Role in Walk the Line (2005)
Outstanding Limited Series in Big Little Lies (2017)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role in Walk the Line (2005)
Net Worth & Social Media