- 22 Mar 1976Age: 43
- United States
- Actress, Producer
Zodiac sign Aries
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.2 ft
- Weight: 122 lb
34 - 25 - 34 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Reese Witherspoon is an American actress producer and entrepreneur who became famous in 2001 for her role as Elle Woods in the movie Legally Blonde. In 2015 Witherspoon was named a Glamour Women of the Year. Witherspoon has been an important figure in the Time's Up movement, which focuses on gender equality and anti-harassment in the entertainment industry.
Major Industry Awards
- Public Speaking
- Jim Toth (2011) Husband
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2007 - 2009)
- Ryan Phillippe (1997 - 2006) Ex husband
- Mark Wahlberg (1995 - 1997) Rumor
- Stephen Dorff (1993)
- Chris O'Donnell (1993)
- Jeremy Sisto (1992)
- 3 Dogs
- 2 miniature donkeys Honky and Tonky
- 2 Pigs
- 3 Goats
- 20 Chickens
- She was a cheerleader in high school and a debutante.
- Was considered for the role of Juliet in Romeo + Juliet (1996), which went to Claire Danes.
- Was named highest-paid actress in Hollywood by The Hollywood Reporter in 2007.
- Was originally cast in the lead role in Bunny Lake Is Missing (2012), but backed out a few weeks before shooting began.
- As a child, she appeared in her local Sunday paper modeling kids' track suits and such. She said that it was creative for her. She was paid $50 a day.
- Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid
- Porsche Panamera
- Mercedes Benz GL 350
In 2014, the couple spent 12.7 million on a property in Pacific Palisades, a high-end neighbourhood tucked between the Santa Monica Mountains and the Pacific Ocean in California.
Location: Pacific Palisades, California
Price: $12.7 million
Built by acclaimed architect Wallace Neff as a farmhouse for industrialist Edward Drummond Libbey, it was later transformed into a home.
Price: $5.8 million
The home has a historic feel, despite only being built in 1969, boasting plenty of amazing architectural features. This Bel-Air mansion was sold by the former couple in 2004 for $4.5 million dollars.
- Enjoys going to flea markets
- Collects Antique Linens
- All we can do to create change is work hard. That's my advice: Just do what you do well. If you're a producer, you've got to produce. If you're a writer, you've got to write. If you're in corporate America, keep working hard to bust through the glass ceiling.
- Lord knows every day is not a success. Every year is not a success. You have to celebrate the good.
- I don't believe in perfection. I don't think there is such a thing. But the energy of wanting things to be great is a perfectionist energy.
- It's a great thing, getting older. You are who you are; you say what you mean.
- I encourage women to step up. Don't wait for somebody to ask you.