- 8 Oct 1970Age: 48
- United States
- Actor, Producer, Screenwriter
Zodiac sign Libra
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.10 ft
- Weight: 185 lb
44 - 15 - 33 in
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Academy Award winner Matt Damon is an actor, film producer, and screenwriter who is one of the highest-grossing actors of all time and ranked among Forbes magazine’s most bankable stars.
Major Industry Awards
- Oscar 1998 Best Original Screenplay in Good Will Hunting 1997
- Golden Globe 1998 Best Screenplay – Motion Picture in Good Will Hunting 1997
- Golden Globe 2016 Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy in The Martian 2015
- Fear of heights
- Fear of snakes
- Luciana Barroso (2005) Wife
- Rhona Mitra (2003)
- Odessa Whitmire (2001 - 2003)
- Kara Sands (2000)
- Penélope Cruz (2000) Rumor
- Winona Ryder (1997 - 2000)
- Claire Danes (1997) Rumor
- Minnie Driver (1997 - 1998)
- Skylar Satenstein (1988 - 1989)
- Damon has a rescued chihuahua named Carlos
- He played the role of Private Ryan in Steven Spielberg's 1998 film Saving Private Ryan.
- He is ranked among Forbes magazine’s most bankable stars and is one of the highest-grossing actors of all time.
- Damon dated his Good Will Hunting co-star Minnie Driver.
- In addition to acting in films, Damon has performed voice-over work in both animated and documentary films and has established two production companies with Ben Affleck.
- Tesla model S
- Cadillac Escalade
Totaling up 6,218 square feet in size, the space includes six bedrooms and an expansive terrace. Each of the condos features Austrian white oak flooring, Bertazzoni Italia and Bosch appliances, rain showers, freestanding tubs, and Fantini fixtures.
Location: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Price: $16.745 million
- Listening music
- Spending quality time with his family
- If you can't help people, then what is the point of being successful?
- Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage.
- All you have in the end is to look back and like the choices you've made.
- Some people just see the glory and they don't want to know about the story.
- It's just better to be yourself than to try to be some version of what you think the other person wants.