Jennifer LawrenceLast updated: November 18, 2019
- 15 Aug 1990Age: 29
- United States
- Actress, Producer
Zodiac sign Leo
Sexual orientation Straight
- Height: 5.9 ft
- Weight: 139 lb
35 - 26 - 36 in
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Jennifer Lawrence is a stunning American actress. She has been the most highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. She is best known for playing Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games film franchise.
Major Industry Awards
Best Actress in Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
Best Supporting Actress in American Hustle (2013)
Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy in Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy in Joy (2015)
Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture in American Hustle (2013)
Best Actress in The Hunger Games (2012)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role in Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in American Hustle (2013)
- Fear of flying
- Fear of spiders
- Social Interaction
- Cooke Maroney (2018) Husband
- Rob Kardashian (2018) Rumor
- Darren Aronofsky (2016 - 2017)
- Chris Martin (2014 - 2015)
- Nicholas Hoult (2010 - 2014)
- Pippi (Miniature Mutt)
- For Winter's Bone, Lawrence had to learn to fight, chop wood and skin a squirrel to portray her character, Ree. She actually killed a squirrel during the film.
- Her nickname at school was "Nitro" because she was so energetic and full of life.
- Before setting her sights on acting, Lawrence aspired to become a doctor.
- She could have been Bella from Twilight but was turned down in favor of Kristen Stewart.
- Volkswagen Eos (2009)
- Chevrolet Volt (2013)
The 5,500-square-foot home, located in the Hills of Beverly. Lawrence’s new home mixes modern and traditional elements to produce an elegant, homey and relaxing vibe.
Location: Beverly Hills
Price: $8.225 million
- Play guitar
- Horse riding
- Be strong. Don’t be a follower. Always do the right thing. If you have a choice between the right or wrong, do the right.
- Anybody who makes fun of me [for falling], I'm just gonna go, 'Yeah, and then I got touched by Hugh Jackman.'
- Teenagers only have to focus on themselves – it’s not until we get older that we realize that other people exist.
- Things can happen to you, but they don't have to happen to your soul.
- It’s hard for any woman to look at a picture of herself and like it.