Gugu Mbatha-Raw Height, Age, Movies, Boyfriend, Net WorthLast updated: May 28, 2020
- Net Worth: $
- Quick Bio / Wiki
- Birthday: 30 Jun 1983Age: 37
- Country: United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Height: 5.4 ft
- Weight: 119 lb
- Measurements: 34-24-34 in
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Who Is Gugu Mbatha Raw?
Gugu Mbatha-Raw was born on the 30th of June in 1983, in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England. She is the daughter of Patrick Mbatha, a South African doctor and Anne Raw, an English nurse. She attended The Henry Box School and later trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in 2001. Gugu Mbatha-Raw is a popular English actress who became known for her role as Tish Jones on BBC television series, ‘Doctor Who‘.
She made her movie debut in 2011 when she appeared in the role of Talia in comedy movie ‘Larry Crowne.’ But her most important part came when she was cast as Dido Elizabeth Belle in the British series ‘Belle.’
- Birth Name: Gugulethu Sophia Mbatha
- Nationality: British
- Nickname: Gugu Mbatha-Raw
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Father: Patrick Mbatha (African Doctor)
- Mother: Anne Raw (English Nurse)
- Siblings: Martha Jones (Sister), Charles Wallace (Brother)
- Mixed ethnicity
- Curly black hair
- Mole on right side of upper lip
Gugu Mbatha Raw Best Movies
Gugu Mbatha Raw Boyfriend / Spouse
Children: She has no children.
- Harry Lloyd (2012) Previously, she has dated Game of Thrones’ star Harry Lloyd.
- Nate Parker (-) She was rumored to be dating American actor, Nate Parker.
- Eliza Scanlen
- Brad Pitt
- Saffron Burrows
- Kieran Culkin
- Winona Ryder
- Katherine Langford
- Olivia Cooke
- Rosario Dawson
- Dacre Montgomery
- Taylor Russell
- MyAnna Buring
- Liv Tyler
- Marisa Tomei
- Jodie Whittaker
- Michael Fassbender
- Jon Favreau
- Zachary Levi
- Jennifer Lawrence
- John Boyega
- Jessica Barden
Gugu Mbatha Raw Quotes
- "Corsets were a challenge in 'Belle;' fake nails tripped me up in 'Blackbird.' Guess I'm not a mani type of girl!" - Gugu Mbatha-Raw
- "In my own life, when I'm not working, I do wear a lot of black. I think I do feel very comfortable in black." - Gugu Mbatha-Raw
- "I like to choose things that fit my body for sure; you learn to find the things that complement your shape." - Gugu Mbatha-Raw
- "I didn't really grow up on hip-hop. Ella Fitzgerald and the old school jazz divas are more my comfort zone." - Gugu Mbatha-Raw
- "Different fragrances promote different emotions, and I find that fragrance gets me in the frame of mind for that person." - Gugu Mbatha-Raw
- "When I was nine, 'The Borrowers' was such a big series for me!" - Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Gugu Mbatha Raw Houses
Where does JGugu Mbatha-Raw live?
She was born in Oxford which lies in the United Kingdom.
Gugu Mbatha Raw Plastic Surgeries
Did Gugu Mbatha Raw ever get plastic surgery?
We haven’t heard rumor of a boob job or a nose job lately, so we’ll have to say no to that! It looks like her body is untouched by any plastic surgeries.
Gugu Mbatha Raw Hobbies and Interests
Gugu Mbatha Raw Fears and Phobias
- Fear of stalking
Gugu Mbatha Raw Facts & Trivia
Her name is in Zulu language. It is a contraction of igugu lethu, which means “our pride” in English.
Standing at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches (162 cm tall), Gugu Mbatha-Raw has a slim build.
Her name is pronounced “Goo-Goo mBAH-tah Raw“.
Gugu Mbatha Raw was born in John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, England.
Gugu Mbatha Raw Major Awards
EE Rising Star Award
Best Actress in Belle (2013)